Don't touch, Breathe or Drive these items.... also don't wear them

Bella

I finally had landed in this dreary little town my Father, Charlie Swan, liked to call home. Of course, it was over- cast and the clouds felt like a cage around me with no way of escaping.

"God the only good thing about this town is that it's got a forest" I mumbled under my breath. Before walking into the Terminal.

I was about to go and get my baby, my lovely black Ducatti, it was my world. Thankfully i din't need to worry about luggage as the organisation sent out my clothing and equipment.

"Excuse me!" I turned around, "Are you Miss Swan." Shouted a boy of my age... a very Tall boy.

"Depends who wants to know." I walked towards him the sound of my boots echoing.

He gestured my closer, i put my hand in my jean pocket trying to look casual while i grabbed my stake, "I've been sent by the Volturi, my name is Dimitri."

"See me tonight." Was all i whispered before going to get my bike.

_________________________________________________________________

I was halfway down the road when my phone went off, ugh! Why was i so popular today?!

"Hello!" I snarled into the phone.

"Bells, is that you?"

"Oh hey dad, yeah am on my way."

"It's not that, it's just Several trucks have pulled up at the house, the are saying they have your luggage and ustentials or something."

"Let my speak to them."

"Hello?" asked this gravelly voice

"Who's this?"

"I'm surprised you don't remember Bells." I started to panic before i heard laughing in the background.

"Wait, is that you Jamieson?!" 

He burst out laughing, "Yea! Oh man you got your panties in twist there!"

"No wonder, i'm trained to kill Mythical creatures!" 

"'Kay whatever bells just get here ASAP your Dad's really freaking out i think he saw one of the weapons." He whispered the last part.

"Am on my way." I replied before hanging up.

________________________________________________________________________

"See you guys!" I waved to Jamieson and his crew, they had just helped me move in, and now my dad was sorta shocked.

"You own that car? he said pointing to my  white and red Bugatti Veron.

I nodded, "And that too" pointing to the midnight blue Ferrari.

"What about the bike?" He asked in awe

"Mine too, she's my baby. And before you ask dad yes i own all of them designer clothes, yes i have allot of Electronics. No you are not allowed to touch, or Drive these items.... Or wear them too." IO added as an after thought, "That would be wrong."

Shuddering at the thought of my father dressing in a brunette wig complete wth badly done make up and my best dress and heels.

"Bells am not weird" He shouted from outside.

Well not as weird as me at least. i thought.

OKAY then it's bad i know soz for spelling mistakes comment vote and check out my other stories