Awake

A/N: Thanks for 7 reads and to the 15 guys/girls/ any gender people and demi-gendered people thanks you I couldn't be more grateful  for y'all.

                                                                                        (POV)

                  Y/N wakes up and sees she is in a basement but where is her friend?

                                                                                  :| Y/N POV |:

"Oh shit", you say not meaning to cuss because you were only 8 at the time."Gosh darn it where am I? Why is it so dark? Wait...WHERE IS ZARA?" You were scared to death and cold you try to remember the last thing that happened and then you remembered that you had been kidnapped by some guy pretending to be an ice cream man selling ice cream why did Zara fall for it I mean she is kinda dumb for some reason she always did stupid stuff but right now you needed to find a way out of here. 

                                                                           :|ZARA POV|:

"Ugh, why does my head hurt?" Zara had just woke up but it was super cold. She realized she was in a meat freezer. " Oh My GOD" she was so shocked because the last thing she remembers is feeling dizzy in the back of an ice cream truck. Then it hit her. " WHY AM I SO DUMB! I should've listened to y/n now I'm freezing in a stupid meat freezer." I hear the door open, "Y/N!! Thank God your here." I look up to see the ice cream truck guy and omg his breath was awful. 

                             !WARNING! !MENTIONS OF RAPE!  FEEL FREE TO SKIP!

                                                                            :|POV|:

Zara looks up at him scared to death " Please don't hurt me" She has watched a bunch of horror  movies to know what's going to happen but she didn't expect for him to cut her loose. 

                                                                      :|ZARA POV|:

I hear ropes being cut I look to see I've been untied but wait why is he pulling down his pants?

You were 10 years old and you had lost your innocence when you were younger because your brother showed you a website that had women kissing and wrestling with each other then your brother told you about it. So you knew what he was about to do.

I watched in horror as he was telling me to get up and bend over there was a table and he pointed to it and you did as he said.

!!!!!!!!WARNING THIS IS WHERE THE RAPE STARTS SO PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                :| THIRD PERSON POV|:

Zara feels him pull down her skirt and leggings. The man starts chuckling at the little girl that was in her underwear now not wanting to wait anymore he ripped of her panties and he said to her "This won't hurt for to long " His voice was raspy and Zara was mentally preparing herself for what was about to happen she held her breath and when he push his Manhood inside of her she screamed so loud he put an old sock in her mouth and Zare started crying like crazy and she was in so much pain then she started thinking of her old happy memories and was calming down. She was still scared to death because of what was happening and thinking about what her family might be doing right now and she felt something inside her and she looked over and there was blood on her kidnappers hands and she realized what is was from and she started screaming louder than ever so the man made her get on her knees and he said to start sucking she did as told and she started gagging (a/n i'm basing this on my trauma from what happened to me i wasn't kidnapped though it was from my dad) and crying and she felt something in her mouth and then the man said stop he pulled up his pants and redressed her. he told her that she should be grateful she got dessert before dinner. 

(A/N) Hey sorry it was a short chapter I hope you liked it besides the rape part sorry about that if you didn't like it its ok and i have the game link in the comments ok. (694 words)