Mile High Club

Arthur groaned. "Flight will land in 7 hours' he said, mocking the pilot. This stupid flight was long and boring, in addition to him sitting next to his obnoxious French 'acquaintance', Francis Bonnefoy. Arthur sat at the opposite side of his seat, attempting to stay as far away from Francis as he could. He hid himself in the newspaper he read, trying to avoid even small talk with him. Francis, however, indulged himself in that kind of thing, and bothered him. It wasn't that Arthur hated him, though that was true to an extent, or even that he just didn't want to talk to him. He had very conflicted feelings about him. Ones he mostly understood, but ignored anyways. So, to convince himself that there was nothing between them, he pretended to hate him.

"So anyways, the meeting took four hours instead of two, it's that ridiculous Arthur?" Francis asked, trying to start a civil exchange between them. Arthur groaned again. "I don't care, shut up frog." Francis furrowed his eyebrows and looked at him. "Why do you hate me so?" "I..." He thought for a moment before muttering quietly. "I don't hate you." "Then why're you so mean?" "Why is this a damn interrogation!" He looked at him and shrugged. "It's not, I just like you, and I wish you liked me too." Arthurs eyes widened hearing that, making his chest tighten. He stood and pushed past him. "Screw off!" He shook his head and stormed off too the bathroom, closing the door softly behind him.

Arthur put the toilet seat down and sat, his head in his hands. Finally he realized it. His feeling, indeed were real. And that terrified him to near tears. The door opened, Francis coming in, closing and locking it behind him. "Arthur are you okay?" His head whipped up, and he tried to remain calm. "Bloody- I told you to screw off!" He said, standing at his height. "Please, I must know. It took all my strength to say that. Do you like me back, or am I trying for a lost cause?" Arthurs breath hitched as he was put on the spot. "I... Damn it, I wasn't supposed to!" He swore, frustrated by himself. "I wasn't supposed to like you! You're a bloody wanker! A frog! A git! But still..."

Francis made a bold move suddenly and wrapped a gentle arm around his waist, pulling him into a tender kiss. His eyes widened, and he wanted to slap him off, but pull him closer simultaneously. Arthur moved closer into the kiss, showing to Francis that he was okay with it. He pressed against him and the wall, considering how small the room was, and the kiss became progressively more passionate. Arthur could feel himself near melt into Francis' touch, finding himself to be actually enjoying it. His hands wandering over his body, holding him. The moment was the right, the place being slightly inconvenient but do-able. Silent consent between the two, Francis rutted his hips against Arthur, causing him to moan lightly from it. His face nearly Crimson, Francis pushed another passionate kiss onto him, him gladly excepting it. Francis moved over Arthur, him bent back against the counter, arms around his lover'(?)s neck.

They broke the kiss for a moment, panting for air. Francis looked at him to ask if he should stop. And Arthurs eyes begged him to continue. Complying with the unspoken agreement, he unzips his jeans, his bulge pushing forward onto him. Francis lifted him onto the counter, backing into the opposite wall to pull Arthurs trousers from out of his way. Arthur blushed as he was revealed to Francis' lustful eyes. He pulled him into him, undoing his underwear and rubbed against his entrance teasingly. After a torturous moment of his erotic touches, he near begged him to do it, panting. "Ah, p-please Fr-Francis." He begged, twitching as he felt him against him. Francis smirked, hearing his noises. Covering himself in lotion from the bottle in a cabinet, he pushed in quickly, his size overwhelming Arthur with pain and pleasure. He let out a lewd moan, tears pricking at his eyes from the overdose of stimulation. Francis pulled out slowly before slamming back into him. Arthur nearly screamed in pure euphoria. "Aaaah~ F-Fraaa! Francis! O-Oh my god~" He moaned as Francis moved in and out of him. Hitting a 'certain spot', Arthur moaned loudly, covering his mouth as not too make too much noise, the engine silencing the majority of them regardless. Francis smirked and noted where it made him react like that, hitting it repeatedly. "Like that, mon cherie~?" He purred seductively. Arthur nodded, moaning crazily, his body under siege from his. Francis felt the tightness of him, making him moan and pant a bit as well. A knot formed in his stomach, making him well aware of one fact. "Ha, aaaah~ I-I'm close!" Arthur moaned out, his sweaty body clinging to Francis'. "Come." Francis nearly commanded of him, whispering against his ear. Arthur shuddered and released over his bare chest, screaming out Francis' name. Feeling the tightness clench around him, he filled him and pulled out with a smirk, watching him drip. Arthurs body shook and his chest rose and fell heavily, his eyes glazed over and looking into Francis'. "Let's clean this up and get back to our seats, oui?" He purred against him. "D-Don't tell me what to do, wanker." Francis smiled and cleaned Arthur and himself up regardless, leaving no mess behind them.

Ignoring the assuming glances people gave, they returned to their seats, each wondering what kind of things they would do next, besides doing that in an airplane bathroom.