I Need You Now

Y/N's POV
I was writing one of my college papers for my Psychology class when I got a text notification from Harry.

H 💚 - hey love
Me - hii :)
H 💚 - what are you up to??
I giggled.
Me - working on a psych paper, you?
H 💚 - nothing but I do have a problem, you think you can help me out?
Me - what's up babe?
I then got a picture attached from him, it was a picture. Of his erection inside of his boxers.
Me - aw, is Harry a little horny?
H 💚 - maybe... 😳
Me - Let me finish this last question and I'll be over in 5.
H 💚 - love...I need you now. pleaseeeee
Me - fine. I'm omw!
H 💚 - hurry :)
Me - I will. You better wait for me.
H 💚- I'll try. Back door is opened.
I moved my notebook off of my lap and I got off of my bed and grabbed my keys to my car and headed over to Harry's.

I arrived at Harry's, I came in the back door like he told me to and I walked up the stairs. As I reached the top of the stairs, I heard grunts and moans coming from Harry's room. His horny ass couldn't wait 5 fucking minutes. His door was opened slightly, I peaked through it to see Harry lying in his bed, shirtless, his pants pulled down half way and he was moving his hand up and down his shaft being a complete moaning mess throwing his head back. It made me really wet. I decided to push the door open and walk in. "Your horny ass couldn't wait 5 minutes?" I asked as Harry yelled and fell off the bed. I laughed at him. "Hey! Not cool babe." He whined. "Calm down. Now lie down and take your pants off." I said as I lifted my shirt over my head then I undo my jeans leaving me in my bra and panties. "You want me to take care of your problem or not?" I asked. He nodded.