First Time

A few of my friends were talking about having sex to Fine Line and it inspired this one so if you wanna play the song while reading be my guest

Imagine you and Harry are laying in the bedroom of his apartment. Your head rested against his chest as his arms are wrapped around you in his warm embrace. You had been together for a little over a year. You guys didn't really do anything really other than share a passionate kiss here and there and maybe give him a handjob or two. You were the naive virgin. But you wanted to make sure you were for sure ready and with someone you could trust giving your virginity to. Harry was very respectful of that. You had thought long and hard the last couple days and knew that being with Harry long enough had given you enough time and confidence that you could trust him. You decided that you were ready. "Harry?" You asked sitting up. "Yes love?" He replied. "So..I've been thinking about something and I've decided, I'm ready.." You spoke. "Ready for wha- oh.." He said as you placed your hand on his upper thigh before slowly moving it to the waistband of his joggers. "You trust me?" He asked look into your eyes as you looked into his. Your heart race picked up as he moved a piece of hair out of your face. "I trust you.." You replied. He placed his hand gently on your cheek. His eyes were an ocean of wonder, his beautiful, full lips. You both slowly leaned into each other. He pressed his soft lips against yours, locking lips and moving them in sync becoming more and more passionate. You felt butterflies in my stomach and this quite sensational feeling in between your legs as the kiss become more intense. You climbed on top of his lap straddling his waist as he placed his hands on my hips. You tugged at his shirt to lift it above his head as he grabbed the fabric of your shirt lifting it above your head, throwing it to the side. Harry grabbed your thighs as he flipped you both around as he was now hovering over m top of you as he continued to kiss you. Harry began to run his hands up and down your body. Your breathing hitched as his fingers softly grazed your skin as you began to develop goosebumps. He moved his hand behind your back to unhook your bra. You slowly removed it from your body before immediately covering your chest. "You don't have to cover up for me love...ever.." You lightly smiled as he smiled back at you. His chain necklace hung down over you. You wrapped your fingers around the chain and pulled him down pressing your lips against his again. He began to kiss your neck, then your breasts as he began to make his way down your stomach. You looked down at him as he slowly pulled your pajama pants along with your panties down your legs before dropping them at the foot of the bed. He kissed your inner thigh as he spread you open before he felt his tongue slowly move up and down against your clit. Your breath hitched slightly bucking your hips. He wrapped his arm around your waist holding you down as he slowly began to eat you out. Your breath became shaky. You bit your lip as you moaned softly. You reached my arm down running your fingers through his soft hair, twirling it between your fingers. Your toes curled as your legs began to shake. You gasped when hit that one spot that made your back arched and you threw your head back into the pillow with pleasure. You felt such pure ecstasy as something began to build up at the pit of your stomach. "Harry.." You moaned. He hummed against you. You had never felt this feeling before, it kept building up until your body couldn't hold it anymore. Your body almost went limp as you had had first orgasm. He crawled up hovering over top of you again as he pulled up the covers over your bodies before he kissed you again. He kissed your neck as he pulled down his pants with his boxers. This was it. You were about to give yourself to Harry. "Do you have a condom?" You asked. "Are you sure you want this?" Harry asked me. You nodded your head. "I want you.." You spoke. He nodded before reaching over to his nightstand and he opened the drawer pulling out a gold Magnum and closed the drawer. He then carefully tore open the wrapper with his teeth before throwing the wrapper off the side of the bed and rolled the condom on. He lined himself up before he slowly pushed himself into you. You winced in pain trying to adjust to his size as your eyes began to water. He paused. "Would you like me to stop?" He asked. "No, just..be gentle. Please?" You asked. He nodded before he slowly began to thrust again. You squeezed your eyes shut in pain as I was still trying to adjust. You felt Harry press his lips against yours as we kissed passionately while he continued to thrust his hips into you. The pain soon turned to pleasure, you moaned slightly against his lips. He went to kiss you neck. "Ohh.." You moaned again. Harry started picking up the pace. He moaned and grunted with every thrust. "Mmm.." He moaned. You dug your nails into his back as that feeling was building up again, quicker than before. Harry's thrusts started getting sloppier. "Oh baby.." He moaned. "Oh my god...Harry.." You squealed as your toes curled again and you felt your body jolt as you felt yourself cum again. He groaned as you felt him twitch inside of your core. You were both out of breath. He pulled out of you threw away the condom. He still held himself up with this hands on each side of your head. He lifted one hand moving a strand of hair out of my face as he looked into my eyes. As you looked into his, you saw something..different. As if he looked at you so lovingly. You placed your hands on both sides of his face pulling him in for a kiss. He pulled away before he laid next to you. "Was that okay for you love?" He asked. "It was...perfect.." You breathed as you turned your head looking over at him making eye contact. "Good.." He lightly smiled. You then grabbed his hand playing with his fingers before intertwining them with yours.