Touch Me..

Y/N's POV
I've been a horny, sex-craving bitch all week. Yearning for Harry's touch but he's been busy all week and he'd always go to sleep so early, leaving me frustrated. Sometimes I'd be left to deal with myself. Running my fingers across my soft, tender skin and my sensitive bundle of nerves. Touching myself.. I was so touch deprived.

Tonight, Harry and I were at one of his best mates' wedding. We were in the venue at the reception, I was talking to one of the bridesmaids when I looked over and locked eyes with Harry when he started making his way over to me, I ended my conversation with the bridesmaid before slowly walking towards him. He approached me before he whispered in my ear, "C'mon with me.." I got chills down my spine before he took my hand pulling me away from the reception into the empty hallway where the bathrooms were. Without another word he forcefully pressed his lips against mine as we began to passionately make out. He paused before pulling me into the men's one stall bathroom and locking the door. He grabbed me as he began to kiss me again, harder. I felt his hands roam my body. I moaned as I felt him press his lips to my neck sucking at my soft skin. He then placed his hands on my hips lifting me onto the cold, marble countertop. He began to remove his creme-colored suit top before his hands moved up my skirt as he slowly removed my panties as he slowly pulled down my legs tossing them behind him. I then felt his hand reach down underneath my skirt, touching the soft, tender skin of my heat. He ran his fingers up and down my slit. "Mmm." I moaned as I felt myself becoming wet, he continued to kiss my neck as my lips parted slightly. My breathing became shaky and I moaned even more. He removed his lips from my neck. "Oh kitten.." He spoke in his deep voice as he slightly pulled his hand away, looking into my eyes. "Harry..please." I spoke. "Touch me.." I begged before I felt him kiss my neck before running his fingers up and down my slit as then felt him plunge two fingers into me, I gasped. "You like it when I touch you, darling." He whispered before he pressed his lips against my neck again and continued thrust his fingers in and out of me. I was a moaning mess. "Harry.." I breathed. He removed his fingers from me before he fought to unbuckle his belt loop and unzipped his trousers and slid down them down before immediately shoving himself into me. I almost screamed. "Uhh yes!" I moaned ecstatically. He felt so good as he thrusted himself in and out. Harry moaned loudly and grunted. Our breaths heavy together. I felt myself reaching my climax. "Oh god!" I moaned throwing my head back into the mirror. His thrusts became fast yet sloppy as I finally released myself as I felt him twitch inside me as he released as well.