Sex on the beach

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐑18 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥, 𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓: 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒐'𝒔. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒏, 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚!

I opened my phone and looked at the time, it's currently 6 in the evening, I'm so bored. I sighed and called my friend, Avery.

After 2 rings she answered my call, thank god.

"Hey Victoria. What's up?" She asked.

I got up from my bed and picked up a dress, A black silk dress.

"I'm bored, let's meet in your club?" I requested, she owned one and that's wonderful. She laughed.

"Sure, just come here. I'm already here!" She yelled because her background was too noisy, maybe from the music and people.

I just got my purse and keys with me, after fixing a little bit of myself I drove directly to the club. I didn't bother on putting some make-up, i'd go with my natural look.

When I entered the club, I drew some attention. My confidende grew and my hips beats with the music inside, I saw Avery sitting on the couch near the bar counter. I raised my hand for her to notice me and gladly she saw me.

"Oh my! You're here Victoria!" She said and gave me a hug. I laughed and sat beside. I looked around and people are starting to get wild, some were tipsy and some were still strong.

"So what's up?" She said and sip on her tequila.

"I got bored! I need to go out." I plainly said.

I'm getting thirsty, I need some alcohol.

"I'll just get my drink okay?" I said, she nodded and I stood up from the couch to go to the bar counter.

"One tequila please!" I said when I reached the counter, the bartender nodded and gave me smile. Hm, he has the looks though.

I looked around while waiting for my drink.

"One sex on the beach please." The man beside me said it, out of my curiousity I averted my gazed to him.

He's a god! A freaking greek god, with his casual white tee shirt and black coat covered it with his black pants and black shiny shoes. His hair was waxed upward, revealing his gorgeous face.

I can't help but stare at him.

"Miss?"

I bit my lower lip, still looking at him.

"Miss? Are you okay?" He snapped infront of me.

I felt my spirit went back, I pursed my mouth out of embarrassment. Shit.

"Your tequila miss." The bartender said, I quickly grabbed it and drink it in one shot and went back to Avery, gosh that was so embarrassing.

I got stunned by a man.

When I got back to our couch, I simply slapped my cheeks lightly.

"Victoria, get the to hold on yourself." I said, I breathe heavily and smiled. Trying to erase him from my system. He's no good for me.