THE INEVITABLE LOSS

I'm Moksh Chaturvedi, a 21-year-old guy. My whole life was devoid of friends, I may have acquaintances and classmates, but they all left with time flow. I was an underachiever throughout my school life. It was a complete mess and chaos; there was not a single thing I had achieved. The only breakthrough I remembered was my board marks which were nothing more than peanuts. I had tried all those competitive exams and couldn't crack any of them; the only thing I was good at was an illustration which was someone's else blessing and passed to me. I believe that and will flourish that skill.

It was my 2nd year in BA Fine arts in the college of arts, New Delhi. They were conducting an exhibition to applaud the young talents of the institute, and I, too, applied for that exhibition. I poured my whole heart and mind and tons of hard work to create a perfect art masterpiece.

Moksh named the masterpiece 'twin saccharine feminine'. He submitted this art piece to the exhibition, and everything was good.

There was a girl he liked, she was the president of the student committee, and her skills are incredible and even got a lot of praise from the professors. Her name was 'Aardhya Jain'.

The exhibition was on 20th March 2020, and that day arrived. He was pretty excited about the name appearing on art and the praise he would receive like an eight-year-old kid, and it was giving him quiver. Something weird happened, his painting 'twin saccharine girl' was present, but someone changed the artist's name to 'Yash Singhania'.

'that 3rd-year asshole! And some people even say he is Aardhya's special friend.' he conceived agitatedly.