THE ANAMNESIS OF PAST-II

Both of them were on two large couches opposite each other "my original motive to call you here is the proposal of joining me", Dhanuk said with a serious face. "What do you mean by joining aren't god sect hates even the existence of mine?" he countered cautiously, and Dhanuk said with a smile "yes, that's true that's what makes you special by joining I'm not saying to join the sect but to join me to rock the boat of those loggerhead leaders." "What the heck?! you are talking about" Moksh was bizarre with Dhanuk's words, and Dhanuk said with anger ", don't you think people above us are old retarded trash, pot-bellied bastards who managed the nations with ridiculous ideologies."

"I understand what you are saying still I won't do, and I don't want to mess myself among the matters of these retards", he said it straight. "What?! you don't want power?!" Dhanuk asked, and Moksh replied fluently, "your definition of power is naive young lord; my definition is King must be more potent than his subjects even if you sit on the throne alone or with the subjects, it shouldn't be the same. Individual strength is more important than the group; it's what I believe." Dhanuk countered, "did you believe a human could attain that much strength? The laws of nature have restricted not to let an individual gather too much strength." Moksh said confidently, "I don't believe in restriction. I will breakthrough," and Dhanuk said, "so what's your call joining or not?" then stared towards him, expecting an answer.

"My call is final. I won't be joining just handover the girl," he said and stood up fiercely. "It's disappointing you won't join me than what's the use of you then?" Dhanuk completed, and his demeanour changed to hostile. He jumped far back and countered with his Aura surging; the Aura of individuals clashed like a thunderous storm and sea tides. Suddenly the intruders popped up around them like they got summoned "stop this! young lord!" an elderly man said. "Don't interfere; listen, Moksh. I challenge you to the duel, and details of the arena will reach you, now get lost!" Dhanuk was angered now.

Moksh accepted the duel and walked back; one of the elders escorted him outside, and he was back to the same land.

'Seriously, what the heck was all that? He thought cautiously and grunted a duel with that man will not be easy. "I wonder, is Nagma really okay I declined his offer; will he hurt her.

DAMN THIS! FUCK!" Moksh started to walk off the farmland; the area is backwards; it doesn't contain any restaurants even benches to sleep. "Ah! Man, seriously, this place doesn't have anything; what should I do now" he mumbled in despair, and while moving, he saw the rural life close; it was a new sight for him. Moksh wondered, 'people here all devoid of modernisation yet they lived peaceful lives', and after walking for metres, he saw a bungalow stare at it.

"HO! that's something unique in an area like this he mumbled and walked away." Moksh roamed and talked with the locals around for lodging, and all they tell is an interesting thing the borders of the village there lived a woman in her 60s alone. Some people even say she is a witch, and he started to move towards the village's border. There was the only house with cracked walls and worn-out paint; he went on knocking on the door, and a lady opened the door then spoke with a cranky voice, "who are you, boy?!" and Moksh said politely with the timid expression "umm Ma'am could you let me stay here for few days I'm ready even to pay."

"Oh, come on, better go to some hotel rather than this crappy house; let me have my remaining peace", the old lady grunted and was about to close the door. Moksh held the door and requested, "please! Ma'am!" the old lady was convinced at last "fine, just stay!" she said and stormed inside. Moksh went inside; it had a damp smell like it wasn't clean for years; the old lady led him to the room, and it was filled with spider webs, dirt and a bed with weak legs. "Ah! What a condition still better than sleeping on the benches and footpath," he mumbled and fell on the bed slept within minutes as he was tired through all the journey and deprived sleep patterns.