THE TRIAL OF CHANDRAHAS-I

Moksh kept standing in front of the boulder, and it was hard to find the entrance, but he got frustrated and summoned the 'Scythe' and angrily hit the boulder, and he got a strong retaliation even got thrown back. There wasn't a single scratch on the boulder, and he was shocked and wondered, 'even God's weapon was not able to break this boulder?!'

"It seems the whole place has a barrier created by the Ravana," the Garuda said. Moksh screamed in agony, "So! What should I do now?!" and Garuda exclaimed, "well, that's a hard choice even I can't find a way to break this barrier." He sighed, "so technically, I'm fucked now", and just roamed around in the woods while thinking about the way to enter, and surprisingly he saw some people, and they didn't seem like locals, but they seemed to belong to some tribe Moksh guessed that. He went towards them, and the group of people got alerted even got hostile towards him and attacked, but Moksh was already irritated, and this move made him more furious and unleashed his murderous Aura. The Aura was so terrifying that it made the people freeze on their feet, and he spoke, "don't dare do any stupidity," as the tribals didn't understand the language but knew the terror behind the words. The tribals talked among themselves and gave them signs to follow them towards their home grounds, and Moksh followed them with caution as he didn't trust them when they would pull some strings.

After a walk of 20 minutes, he arrived at the base of the tribe, and they weren't hostile towards his arrival; instead, they were kind of surprised. Moksh suddenly felt a colossal presence coming towards him and wondered, 'this person is not average and has a strong Aura emitting', and suddenly a man appeared he had a monstrous physique with a height of 6 feet 6 inches.

"Hi, I welcome you to the tribe. I'm the leader of this tribe," the leader said, and Moksh replied politely, "I'm just a traveller who came here to find something." Both of them understand the Sinhalese language; that's why he was able to converse with each other "A traveller doesn't emit such a murderous Aura even it shook my senses", the leader said smirkingly. He was cautious of the leader now "don't get scared of us, HAHAHA! we are not hostile towards you, and we're the part of an Ancient clan- 'The Yakkha clan' " the leader assured him. Moksh exclaimed confusingly, "Yakkha?!" and the leader informed him ", don't push yourself; many people don't know where the part of the Raksha Kingdom, which the great king Ravana ruled." He was shooked by this info and started talking to the Garuda in mind "did you know anything about the Yakkha clan?!" he asked, and Garuda replied, "oh! the Yakkha clan they're the faithful servants to the Ravana and guard the palace of Ravana so they might know the way." Moksh said in mind, "I see, let's try," and the leader surprised Moksh "you're here to acquire Chandrahas, isn't it." Moksh jumped away and went to the fight stance but didn't utter a word, and the leader said, "Ah, it can't be helped, I guess" he got into a fighting stance too. Moksh didn't falter his eyes for a single bit, and suddenly the leader disappeared; he was stunned, and the next moment, he got kicked in the face and got thrown away by a few metres 'What the heck is this speed and my eyes can't follow it!' Moksh judged instantly. The barrage of fists and kicks got showered on; he flanked them successfully, and the leader said, "HA! you even can't see through my attacks." Moksh screamed, "fuck this!!" and unleashed his terrifying Aura to create his defensive domain, and the instant domain was made. The leader couldn't get close to it anymore and said, "it seems you can use Aura too," and he punched forward 'the might of fist' it contained a massive amount of pressure and the punch distorted Moksh's Aura domain. The leader showered him furiously with a series of fists, and Moksh was having a hard time maintaining the defensive form and thought, 'damn, this isn't working anymore.'

He activated the 'GARUDA'S VISION' (this increases eyesight accuracy, and even the user could see the Aura flow of the opponent) and switched to offensive mode; he flanked the leader's attack with utmost perfection. The leader smiled and said, "now you're doing some fighting" Moksh saw through the leader's attack Aura flow and copied them after some hits. "The terror of fist", Moksh screamed and punched towards him, and both of their fists clashed; the power of those punches were too terrifying; it sent waves of vibration around the land. They got retaliation because of the fists collision and instantly drew back Moksh fell on his knees, and the 'GARUDA'S VISION' put a heavy strain on his body but more the fight stretches, he can't withhold the pressure of vision. The punch collision made his hand numb, and the leader said, "I guess we should stop now," and Moksh looked at him but didn't reply. The leader stated, "your fighting style is too conservative; you rely on endurance only and even don't read your opponent's battle tactics", and he countered ", how could you say this just by a single fight?" the leader stated again "your Aura emission is too crude and rageous it should be accurate and pinpointed to your muscles." Moksh heard him and didn't reply, "you're a talented kid; you copied my punch within some blows and exchanges", the leader complimented, and he replied with a straight face ", I'm here for the Chandrahas and will acquire it at any cost."

The leader smiled and replied, "I already knew you're not some traveller, and a traveller doesn't wear a special robe and even had a spirit contract", and he asked with suspicion, "when you know everything, why did you welcome? and lecturing me even." The leader spoked "the reason is that I'm tired of this guarding job many ancestors have fallen within these years. Life is small; your youth will fade away even the body and face once the individual was proud of will wither away. I had seen my grandfather die in the name of honourable duty and the fear of death, once those eyes filled with pride and fear rolled down. Those eyes filled with regrets." Moksh asked with curiosity "so what's your decision, leader? Whether to die in the name of honourable duty or live the life you never dreamt of?" and the leader replied, "I will do my duty and even live the life I dreamt, and the great sword-Chandrahas shall bestow to wielder with the determination and potential to change the world", and Moksh asked with confused tone "what do you mean?"

The leader replied, "it's simple. I will train you to unleash your potential", and he was shocked but accepted it.