We meet again...

" Our promise, we will meet again" Juvia said as she started to cry.
---------------------FlashBackEnds-------------------
" Juvia-chan? Juvia-chaaan~" Makoto said while gently shaking her.
" Eh? " Juvia said gaining focus again.
" You've been silent for a while...and it's almost 6:00.." He said pointing to the clock. " Yeah, so- OH YEAH! THE GUILD IS COMING! " She said panicking. " E-etto, Juvia-chan, we have everything set up already" Makoto said as a sweatdrop went down his forhead.
" Oh also, Rin, Souske, Momo and Nitori are coming also! J-just incase you forgot Of course.. " Makoto said with a nervous smile.
" Rin....- Oh yeah !Thank you for reminding me! "Juvia said flashing her smile.
---------------------TIME SKIPPP--------------------
Knock Knock!
" I think they're here!" Juvia said as she shot up from her sitting position. She ran to the door and quickly, opened the door and nearly bursted. There stood a really Crazy-looking guild.
" JUVIA!!! " They all said in union.
" COME IN!! PLEASE! "She said gesturing them to come in.
And with that, they are in the reasonable sized room.
" Omg Juvia! Long time no see! " Lucy said hugging her dear friend
" Yes! I've missed you! " Juvia said hugging back
" And you don't use yourself in third person ! Wow, Juvia you've changed! " She said giggling. ..
" And who are those hotties overthere? " She said pointing to Nagisa, Makoto,Haru and Rei.
" Blondie is mine sweetheart " She said in a sassy way making Lucy die of laughter. -minutes after she finished laughing- " Okay, okay, Yo Guys! " She said yelling to them.
" Huh?" The team said in Union
"C'mere" She gesturing them over to her.
Once gestured, they went over there.
" I want you to meet my guild, That's Lucy" She said pointing to Lucy,
" Erza " She said pointing at Erza,
" Cana " " Mira" " Natsu" Gray.. (smug tone) " " Happy" "Wendy" Charla" "Gajeel" " Levy " "PantherLily" "-etc-" She said pointing to all of them.
" Everyone meet, Nagisa, Makoto, Haru, Rei and Gou! "
" HAI! " Everyone said in union, then everyone starts laughing.
Knock Knock
" THATS FOR ME!! " Gou said opening the door,and nearly screaming
" RIN, SOUSKE, MOMO, NITORI! " Gou said smiling a toothy smile.
"Hi! " All of them said sorta quiet.
" Hey Everyone!This is Rin,Souske,Momo and Nitori! " Gou said pointing to all of them. Juvia's eyes darted at Rin.. Rin darted her eyes back.
Juvia's eye's widen, so did Rin's.
" R-rin-sama!? " Juvia said getting up.
" J-juvia?! " Rin said running towards Juvia.
They both collided in a big warming hug.
Haru noticed that, and his heart sunk..
Gray noticed this, he did feel a little jealous but ditched the feeling.
Nagisa also saw this, but she saw dat as a friendly gesture.
" I.. missed you so much" She started to cry.
" I misses you too, ocean face" He said smiling and wiping her tears away.
She rolled her eyes and smiled
" Shut up, shark teeth " Juvia said in a happy tone.
They chit-chat the rest of the night with the rest of the guild.. but Haru kept quiet...
Haru's POV
What's this stinging pain in my heart.... it hurts..
It hurts to so my best friend, with the girl i like..