No sleep

12:00 AM. It read on Juvia's phone. She couldn't sleep, she has no idea why, but lately, she's been thinking about Haru. Her heart went faster everytime she saw or thought of that name. He looked so..jealous. She looked at the cieling. "Damn, why is love so much more confusing then i thought?" She asked herself. Then there was a knock at her window. "Eh? Who can be up at this time?" She got up and opened the windows, and there revealed a very wet haru. "Haru-sama!? Why are you here at this time? And why are you wet?" She asked, crossing her arms and tilting her head slightly. "Well, I wasn't tired, so i went to go walk, but i saw a puddle and jumped in it, then blah blah stuff happened and i ended up here." He said getting inside. "Oh?" Juvia said, clearly confused on what he said. "Do you want some tea Haru-sama?" "No thank you. Is there water?" "Theres always water in this house bruh." She walked herself to the the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to the blue eyed boy. "Thanks." He grabbed the water from her hand and drank from it. "So..e-etto...Did you ever think of dating anyone?" Juvia asked as a blush started to form on her cheeks. "Not really.." Haruka You stinkin liar! You wanna date her, just tell her. "S-souka.." She sounded a bit disappointed. "Oh no,what did I do!?" Haru thought. Just then, Juvia got up to get her stuffed animal, but her toe got caught with the carpet and tripped right ontop of Haruka, spilling the water all over the carpet as well. They both gazed into each others eyes, hearts pumping the fasted it could go. "J-juvia.." "H-haru.." He couldn't take it. He pulled her head closer and layed it on his breast plate. "I'm sorry Juvia, but i think i love you!"  Juvia was surprised. She had no idea what to say, all she did was smile, but turned into a frown. "B-but im with Nagisa-kun.." Right.. "O-oh yeah." He got up and threw his water bottle away. "Sorry Juvia." He said as he jumped out of her window, running away to salitude as fast as he could. "H-haru-sama!" 

To be continued 

So, i finally updated after so long! Im so sorry this took such a long time, and please excuse the fact its really short. Its almost 3AM and its christmas eve LMFAO. -meggie