Things get crazy

So kian and I have been a thing for a while now and raychel is still having problems with jc. But of course he doesn't know. He is so oblivious. BUT I think nash and Gracie are getting to know each other more and more (if you know what I mean lol)

Gacie's POV

To: Nash

Hey!

From: Nash

Sup.
----

What the hell is wrong with him today. He normally sends like a really cute message every morning. (Not like dating cute because I don't even know if he likes me like that..) you know what. I'm just not ganna text him back..

Eryns POV

So lately us girls have been staying at our own house because 1: Lia has been hanging out with Jenn and Lauren a lot and they have been at the boys alot. And 2: because a lot of guys have been over there and kian doesn't want me to get in trouble and get to where I start liking someone else. But I mean I get why because literally all of them are so fricken hottttt!!

So right now I'm at the girls house all alone and it is the biggest mess EVER! So I think I'm ganna clean it up a bit and get everything in place so we can have a party tomorrow night.

*crash*boom*

What the hell was that!? A noise just came from downstairs.. and I'm home alone.. you most likely know the feeling if you watch too many scary movies..

"He-" I stopped myself because I don't want whatever is here to know where I am.. I started walking to the stairs with a knife in my pocket and a hand-held gun if my hands. (I have them in my room just in case)

So I walked down stairs and turned the corner with the gun out in front of me and started walking down the hall to the kitchen. My heart was pounding and I was so scared.. I stopped before the corner and took a breath. I jumped around the corner and pointed my gun towards...

"Connor..F-franta!!"

"Oh my god!!" He screamed because the gun I was pointing to him.

"I'm s-s-so sorry!!" I said as I put the gun down on the counter and put it on safety.

"Why the heck did you have a gun!?" He asked ignoring my apology.

"I heared a loud noise down here and I wasn't expecting anyone to come here." I said in response.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry I dropped the carton of tea. I hope you don't mind, I was thirsty" he said giggling a little bit.

"Uh, yeah.. why are you, Connor Franta, at my house!?" I asked confused

"Oh! Haha! Kian sent me here to tell you that he wants you to meet him at the Hollywood trespassing sign!" He said with a little smirk

"Ok! I'm sorry if this is weird but can I hug you? Because I'm just like a huge fan!!?" I asked

He just smiled and started walking towards me and then we hugged. I was so excited because I was HUGGING CONNOR FRANTA!! After we let go we talked for a little bit and then he left and I decided to go get in the shower and get ready to meet with kian.

***

Gracie's POV

So right now I am heading to nashs apartment and cailey is with me.

We finally get there and are heading up when we pass Matthew.

"Hey ladies!" He said while staring at cailey

I didn't say anything back but cailey..

"Hiii!" She said looking at him really interested.

"I'm ganna go ahead and go in.." I said

"Oh wait. Um I'm ganna take cailey out. Is that chill?" Matthew asked

"You are?" Cailey asked with a huge smile on her face

I said okay then started walking towards the door.

"Nash?" I kinda yell as I walk through the door because he wasn't in the living room or the kitchen. Hmm there was no answer. So I walk up stairs to go to his room.

I didn't really think of knocking so I just kinda walked in.

"OH MY GOD! I'M SORRY!" I say while covering my eyes and backing out into the hall to let him get dressed.

"Hey, Gracie. Sorry! I thought no one was home so I didn't think I needed to have a towel on when I got out of the shower."

"I-its fine.." I said with my eyes wide staring at the floor. Then he came out of his room and I looked up at him SLOWLY. Lol

"So uh, what do you want to do?" He asked

"Could we just like order chinese or something? And chill around here?" I asked as we walked downstairs to the living room.

"Oh yeah totally!" He said with a smirk and looked at me so attractively!! Holy woah!

So I started walking towards the couch and he ran up behind me and grabbed me and spun me around then sat me on the couch.

"Ah! Oh my gosh!! Haha!" I screamed

We both laughed then he sat next to me and turned towards me and started leaning in.. oh. My. Gosh.. at first it was just a little peck but then. BAM.

***

Kians POV

"Hey baby!" I said. Not noticing what had just came out of my mouth. And my cheeks got red.

"Hello!!" She said with a suprised but happy look on her face. Did she not think it was too soon? Ok, whatever! Lol

Eryns POV

Ok wait, did he call me baby. And all I could come up with was a simple hello!? STUPID!! Call him babe! No, it's to late. Just smile. Omg really? He seems so awkward. I should've said something back.. just play it off.

"So what are we doing at the no trespassing sign?" I asked.

"We are ganna go to the sign!" He said in response

"Oh. Ok!" I said

So I started climbing up the fence but I just couldn't put my leg over the top so kian grabbed my butt and pushed me up. It kinda shocked me but pfft I didn't mind! So after I was over kian just jumped over it and I just looked at him like 'are you serious' then we started laughing and then had to run because we heard a helicopter coming so we ran and hid behind a letter and then once it was gone we climbed up a latter on the D (hahaha I'm so funny)

We ate our food we brought and just chilled then decided to head back to my house and once we got there we went straight up to my room and just fell right asleep.

******
I'm really sorry I haven't updated. I forgot about it lol.