Chapter 9

Shauna gave Blair a skeptical look. "I'm sure you do," Sarcasm dripped from her voice.

Blair looked back at her, absolutely done. "Fine, fine. Are you gonna help me or not?"

"Fine, I'll help you. But if I miss my date for this, it's on you,"

"And that's it for now! Thank you, guys," Blair set down her script on the coffee table. "How did you guys like it? Have any feedback?"

"Blair, this was awesome! You wrote this over the weekend too! This is a full episode of content," Alex complimented, kicking her feet over the back of the couch energetically.

"I agree, it's pretty good," Shauna smiled and set her own script down on top of Blair's. "You're a great writer,"

Blair looked at the ground sheepishly. "Awe thanks,"

"What did you think, April?"

April looked up from her clipboard, eyes wide. "Uh, sorry, what was the question?"

"What did you think of the script?"

"Oh? Oh! Oh, it's great, I really like it. Sorry, I'm just kind of tired right now,"

"Understandable, we've been here for a few hours already. It's getting kind of late, come to think of it. I should head home soon,"

Alex looked at the clock. "Oh shit- Yeah we should get going, school tomorrow and all,"

Blair nodded, standing up and stretching her arms above her head. "You guys should practice for the week and maybe we meet up to film on Thursday and Friday?"

"Yeah- yeah that works," April began collecting the empty mugs that still had faint traces of tea.

"Meet you guys at the front of the library again? I can drive us again," Shauna offered.

"Yeah, that works,"

"Great. I can also give you guys a ride home again,"

-----

«fox news can suck ice»

<Alex>: I have memorized my lines through hyperfixation

<Shauna>: It's been a day????

<Alex>: Dude I was bored and couldn't sleep. Long story short, I've been awake for 42 hours.

<Blair>: Go to bed >:(

<Alex>: Hehe, no-

<Blair>: BED

<Alex>: >:)

<Blair>: B E D!

<Alex>: ...

<Alex>: Fine...

«Alex<>Blair»

<Alex>: >:)

<Blair>: ALEX!