"How Sweet" !FLUFF! !NEW YEARS SPECIAL! GB Hank x Gender Neutral! Reader

A/N: My mom got better, and I decided "Why the hell should I wait? Let's do this." And this isn't linked to the first oneshot as in the first one it was a male reader.

                                                    It's been a month ever since you confessed to Hankia and the both of you got into a relationship. You and her were sitting on the couch in the main room, the both of you sitting next to eachother. You then smirked as you suddenly wrapped your arms around her. She made a yelp as she wasn't used to comfort from another grunt. She then suddenly pulled you down into her lap, looking at her while the back of your head was on her legs.

                                                    "Who's the joker now?" She said, and you could tell that she would have been the one smirking now. "Oh really?" You replied. You then pulling her on top of you by her right arm, having been rested on your chest. Your thighs were now on her lap while she was leaning left on top of you.

                                                     "How sweet." You said, then the both of you leaning in for a kiss. The both of you then heard a snickering behind you. The both of you got up and looked up, seeing Deimos with his phone out. "DEIMOS GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SH*T!" You yelled as you got up and ran for him. Hankia chuckling to herself as you ran down the room after him.

                                                                                      The End

A/N: I'm sorry if its short, I'm a bit tired tbh. Thanks for reading, have an awesome Day/Night.

Based on Voting Option 3.

269 words.