GB Hank x Male Reader "Our Moment."

You were a good friend of Hankia, from being the first grunt she didn't kill to being one of her friends. Unknown to anyone, you sort of developed feelings for her. Her slim body, her hair, her combat skills, it made something just click in your brain and thought process. It spread like a wildfire, your true feeling and you knew that any mention of it to her or someone close could break down everything you built to get close to her. You weren't the most talkative grunt of the bunch and liked quiet, an calming things, being a kind person.
................................................................................................................................................................

               You were out killing grunts of course, Hankia and you split up and meet at the office upstairs, with an important target. You got rid of most of the grunts and took the elevator, heading for the penthouse, the floor that was where the target was. Once you arrived at the floor, you stepped out to be met with a simple room with a door and a table. You approached when it was suddenly flipped over. "AGH! F*CK!" You yelled, getting knocked over. You fumbled for your glock when a foot stepped on your hand, stopping you from grabbing it.

(Yes, cringe, I will be using OC units, try to imagine it humanoid, idk I suck at digital drawing)You looked up, seeing a Heavy Raider, like G0L3M's but less armored and more agile

You looked up, seeing a Heavy Raider, like G0L3M's but less armored and more agile. It put it's M249 up to your jaw. You quickly flipped it off, closing your eyes and expecting your head to be blown off. You suddenly felt something fall into your lap, looking down and seeing it's head. You then looked up, seeing Hankia there, holstering her katana. "You alright?" She asked, holding out her hand. "I'm fine, thanks for taking care of 'em." You said, taking her hand. You barely touched any of her skin, feeling her still gloved hand, but her fingertips, You quickly acknowledged that her skin was surprisingly smooth and soft, calming you from the encounter with the Heavy Raider(Cringe Machine). You got up, grabbing your glock and the both of you walking to the door.
................................................................................................................................................................

                             Hankia kicked open the door, drawing her katana. You saw two soldats, naturally raising your glock and firing. You managed to shoot one of them, splattering it's yellow blood all over the wall. Hankia had no trouble, cutting the other one in half. You flicked you vision to the desk in the end of the room, seeing a grunt in a suit. It raised it's hands, backing towards the window behind it. "FREEZE, B*TCH!" You yelled, aiming at him. It suddenly and quickly reached into it's suit pocket, grabbing something and ducking. Hankia ran towards the desk, but he suddenly popped from behind the desk. You were about to fire when you felt a bullet hit your right shoulder, you gasped, seeing the suited grunt with a revolver. You toppled over, seeing the grunt get stabbed by Hankia. Once she killed him, she rushed over to you. You blacked out, assuming you were done for.
................................................................................................................................................................

                                 You suddenly woke up, outside of the building and near presumably the coast. "Saving your ass, thats twice!" You heard someone yell. You looked up, seeing Hankia and bandages around your shoulder. "..." You had nothing to say, embracing your quiet part again. You were filled with warm feelings, knowing that she really cared about you. ".....Hankia, I have to admit something...." You said quietly. You opened your mouth once more. "Hankia, I love you and I always have, you didn't kill me and we got to know eachother. You saved my life. I dunno how to repay you. I understand if you want to kill me, but I love you." You said, looking down. You were suddenly grabbed by the head. "!" You gasped, suddenly realizing that she kissed you, even with her jawless mouth. You both melted into the kiss,  enjoying it. You both got up, holding hands and walking along the coast, the only wet part of Nevada. You both had nothing to say, you both loved the silence. This your moment.

Specifically, 'Our Moment.'

A/N: See what I did there? Anyways, thanks for reading and I will be getting back to you guys hopefully. 746 Words, most i've written. I have schools and such but I will make sure I get this done in my spare time. See ya!