Chapter 1

OMG OMG THX FOR THE 100 VIEWS!!!!!

OML I'M THE 10TH RANKING IN THE YN POV STORIES LIST LIKE WHAT?!?!!?! THANKS A LOT EVERYONE ILYALLTTMAB

Background info:

You are yn. You are a college drop-out. And now you are a photographer. You have like no friends. (I'm sorry) You are great, but you have some anger issues if ykwim.

You are going to the mall to get some stuff for your trip. The trip is to UK for a new photoshoot. As you are running back from the shop (bc you're late), you bump into someone.

???: Oh I'm so sorry! It's just that I was in a hurry.

YN: It's fine. It was my fault. *angrily*

And now you continue running back to your house. Change into this-

 You call an Uber and it arrives in like 5 minutes

 You call an Uber and it arrives in like 5 minutes. You get in the Uber.

~Some time later~

A car suddenly comes in front of yours. It was foggy so you didn't notice it before. Both cars stop immediately. You get out of the car.

YN: WTF MAN?! CAN'T YOU LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING?!

???: CAN'T YOU LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING?!

YN: OH I AM GOING TO- *you start running towards the person*

Your Driver: Mam! Stop! No one was hurt!

YN: *You start walking back towards the driver* YOU THINK SO?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE MENTAL TRAUMA THAT I FACED?! 

*P.S.- You are really dramatic too.*

The driver throws your stuff out, gets in his car, apologizes and drives away without you.

YN:*You look back at the person who was in front of you* How am I supposed to get to the airport now?!

???: It's not my problem, you psycho!

YN: OH DON'T YOU DARE! You are going to drop me to my airport now.

???: What ?! NO! Why would I do that?!

YN: Otherwise I will create a scene. *You fold your arms and sit on the trunk of the car.*

You both stand there for 2 minutes.

???: Fine. Get in.