Chapter 5

~It has almost been an year after your fight with Alex.~

In this almost one year, you kept ignoring his calls, messages and whenever he joined the minecraft server, you just left. OH, and btw you are now in the dsmp.

You are now pretty famous. You have 100 million subscribers on YouTube. You get interviews and big photography gigs and all. You are at an interview for 'The Ellen Show.' 

Ellen: So Yn.... I know it is a sensitive topic, but have you heard, that your ex bestfriend, and his girlfriend Amanda broke up.

YN: I didn't know about that, but I'm supposed to care about that because?

Ellen: Well, have you and Alex talked about it at all, or have you talked after that fight on stream?

YN: I uhh.... I PreFer to keep that private. *Your voice broke bc you were on the verge of crying...*

Ellen: Ermm.... Okay. Understandable.

You completed the interview but everyone noticed you were sad after that question. On the car ride home, you couldn't stop crying. Partly bc you felt sad for him, and partly bc you felt sad that you couldn't help him. You controlled yourself and parked the car in a starbucks parking. You went in and some fans saw you.

Fan: OMG! YN!! I CAN'T BELIVE THAT I AM MEETING YOU!! OMG! I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK RIGHT!!!!

YN: *Fake laughing* Okay okay calm down

~After you took pics with them~

Fan 2: Yn.... Alex's birthday is coming up. Have you planned something for it?

YN: What?.... Oh! Uhh... Not really... I don't really care honestly. I'm sorry.

Fan 2: Who are you lying to? Me or yourself?

*You looked at them for a while*

YN: I don't........ I don't know what you are talking about. I gtg.

*You left.*

~Next Morning (in the shower)~

But they did have a point. I have to do something. I really messed up. You decide to go to Mexico bc yk he's going to be there a few days before his birthday. You call his mom and tell her everything. 

Alex's Mom: He is really miserable without you. You know that, right?

YN: Mm hmm *you say with tears on your face. You wipe them off and say* But  that's going to change now. YOU know that, right? I just want you and him to be okay mam.

Alex's mom: Just... Come here... soon... I miss you too.

YN: I know, I know. I miss you too. I'll be there tomorrow. I promise.

Alex's mom: Okay. Just be safe.

YN: Don't worry. I will. Bye. See you tomorrow.

Alex's mom: See you.

You ended the call and started packing. Then, you quickly booked a ticket. It was still like 8 am so you ordered a lo seinto (I'm sorry) balloon sign thing and got a bunch of normal balloons and some other stuff for the perfect 'I'm sorry, please forgive me bestie date-thing' 

"Date?" You thought... No. It's just a hang. Whatever. You got all the stuff and slept. The next morning your flight was early so you got up, got ready, and left.