Chapter 6 (Last chapter??)

As soon as you got to the house, you saw Alex's mother standing there. You got out of your cab and ran to her. You hugged her really tightly. 

Alex's mom: I really missed your hugs.

YN: Me too.

You got back to the cab and took the stuff out of the cab. You decorative their backyard like this:

 You decorative their backyard like this:

Just imagine this with a lo seinto sign. You covered it all, and slept cuz it was night time.

~The next day~

YN: That's it!! I meet Quackity today!!

You and his mom did a little dance and you went to shower. He was supposed to reach till night so fast forward to that. You changed into this for Alex:

When he finally came home, his mom said, "There is a surprise for you in the backyard

When he finally came home, his mom said, "There is a surprise for you in the backyard."

Alex: for me?

Mom: Yes. Now close your eyes.

His mom took him to the backyard with his eyes closed and he finally opened his eyes.

YN: Surprise. *You said softly bc you were slowly starting to tear up.*

Alex: YN?

YN: How are you bubba?

He hugged you really tightly like really really tightly.

Alex: I LOVE YOU YN! *He said crying *loudly**

YN: I LOVE YOU TOO BESTIE!

Alex: No, like I love you. I am IN love with you. I have been since the day you kissed me in that amusement park!

YN: Alex, I....I don't know what to say....

Alex: You don't have to respond right now. I'll give you some time to think about it all..

You kiss him. You're both still passionately kissing when Alex's mom says, "Uhh.... Alex? YN? You both done?" You both pull away blushing... You changed into your pjs and hung out in the backyard all night long.

The end. If you want something more, comment.