❤️❤️ 16 ❤️❤️

Jeon opened his eyes and instantly squinted them as the direct sunrays that came between the two curtains which were slightly parted. So he rolled once and stop at the human's body.He didn't know when he rolled away from the human.

The covers were down at the human's knees so the half naked Jimin's milky body was shinning with the morning sunlight.Jeon looked at the human's face for seconds ,he adored the way his lips were full in all red, the pout on his lips was cute , the rose brushed cheeks and the peeks of them were touching with his long lashes.The god carefully removed some bangs laid on his forehead and slightly kissed on it.

He then inched his body to breath closer to the human ,and leaned his cheek against the human's folded hand on the pillow ,close to the human's cheek. The human unintentionally leaned closer to the god's face and opened his eyes in the next second ,and met with Jeon's.A second passed and Jimin curved his lips to a soft smile, and Jeon too, the god softly placed a peck on Jimins lips ,and before he pulled away, Jimin instantly pecked on the god's lips too .Then the human leaned into the god's wide chest and hid his face between Jeon's arms and ran his hands around the middle of the god's torso.

Jimin pepperd soft kisses over the god's chest and craddled his heart side and placed a kiss over it making the shivers ran through the god's spine.

"....don't ever think of starting  it early morning baby ..." Jeon said and Jimin giggled.

"...can't I even kiss you ..??." The human asked and Jeon hugged him more tightly.

"....Chim.." Jeon's voice was serious.

"...mmmm.." Jimin hummed.

"...when you are being transferred powers-

Jeon stopped and Jimin lifted his head to see Jeon's face.

"...yeah ..??"

"....did you remember something ..I mean  about us being in the heaven ....???"

Jeon asked and Jimin gulped.He didn't want to lie.But yet he didn't want to say the truth too. So he shook his head in Jeon's heart and closed his eyes.

"....why do you ask though ..??" Jimin asked.

"....it's just you called me Jungkookie twice ..I like you calling me that name though but it felt strange as you only called me like that when you were getting powers,while I was kissing you when your eyes are in red ...that's why ...forget it ..I just wanted to know..."

Jeon said and Jimin nodded with a guilty feeling.He knew he shouldn't do this.

"...I'm sorry Jungkookie ..." Jimin thought  to himself.

Then, Jeon took his wand ,kept on the side table and laid in the bed on his back, taking Jimin onto his arm ,and Jimin leaned his cheek in the crook of the Jeon's neck , and Jeon then held his wand in the air above both of them.

"....Lovely .." Jeon said with a fond smile and Jimin smiled remembering how it got its name.

"....what are you gonna do with that ..??" Jimin asked with a curious face and Jeon chuckled.

" ...I'm gonna re-establish your core powers, baby..."

"....then ...can we touch each other without harm.??" Jimin asked with a curiouse face.

"...of course baby , then we don't have to hold back ...You will have more sleepless nights soon...." Jeon said and winked at the human and Jimin's cheeks blushed in pink.

"....what a pervert god ..." Jimin said and Jeon chuckled .

"...call me, my lord ..."

"...my fucking lord ..."