❤❤ 32 ❤❤

A little request as it's one of my dreams, please help me to get 1k votes before I mark this book as completed.

An innocent dream 😍😍

><><><><><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Tae didn't know he should be happy or sad to see his old friend Ho Seok in front of his door. It was only a few hours after he had sex with Yoongi. Just like his fate had cast a sell on his life, once again his heart started to flutter.

He is not gonna lose Yoongi ever.

"L-lord Hoseok," Tae mumbled and Hoseok smiled showing his sunshine-like smile.

"C-come in," Tae invited as he couldn't reject this person no matter what. They were good friends in hell for a long time. And Tae knows Hoseok didn't have any memory about Yoongi, but Yoongi...,? He thought as he didn't know Yoongi too had drunk the magical brew and forgotten Hoseok forever.

Yoongi was sleeping on the couch peacefully after a hot moment with Tae. Tae couldn't understand what to say.

But, Hoseok, like nothing happened sat just in front of the couch where Yoongi was sleeping in.

"Is this your boyfriend??," He asked with the same blessing smile and Tae nodded. It made Tae's mind relax, but deep inside his heart, he felt bad for this couple. Once, they were sticking to each other, like lifeblood in a ticker.
Now they sat close to each other but even couldn't recognize his ex-lover.

"Yeah lord Hoseok," Tae replied.

"Why are you behaving like I'm a stranger, is it because we met after a long time?," Ho Seok asked finally as he was fed up with Tae's unfriendly behavior.

"N-no it's just, I didn't expect you to come?" Tae said and Hoseok stood onto his feet.

"I came for my little brother, Park Jimin, and before I met him I wanted to meet his guardian angel, my mother said, you are the one to protect my brother in the human world," Hoseok clearly explained and that's when they heard someone clearing his throat.  And it was Yoongi. He was sitting on the couch looking at the other both with a questionable look. Luckily his lower body was still covered with his blanket.

"Who is this??? What are you two doing???," Yoongi questioned with a frown, and Tae's eyes were widened with the words he just heard.

"Ah, you, er, umm...he"
Tae tried.

"I am Hoseok," He said and Yoongi nodded, but in the next second Yoongi's eyes turned dark in anger.

"You?? The crowned prince of the hell," Yoongi questioned and Tae's mind once again shook.

"You fucking devil," Yoongi cursed, and then he quickly pulled over his pants which were lying on the floor closer to the couch.

Hoseok's eyes had widened with the words he just heard.

"Did he call me like that?, how dare," Hoseok said and took his wand out but Tae crossed him and stopped Hoseok.

"Are you the one who kicked me out of the hell, after using me like a slut??," Yoongi shouted, his anger was showing clearly in his eyes.

"What?? a slut?? What is he even talking about??," Hoseok once again turned holding his wand in his hand and Tae once again crossed his path and turned to Yoongi with a questionable look.

"you really don't know who this is???," Tae questioned.
"He didn't kick you out of the hell, what are you saying, who said you these lies???," Tae continuously questioned.