S:IY (1)

KRISSE'S POV

"WHAT WILL YOU DO, HUH? YOU ALWAYS THINK ABOUT YOURSELF! HOW ABOUT US? YOUR DAUGHTER? HOW ABOUT ME?!"

"STOP SHOUTING!"

"I'M TIRED OF THIS SET UP LET'S END THI-"

I shut my door to not hear any of their screams to each other. They're always like this, every single fight of them. I'm getting tired of always hearing their scream in the kitchen.

They don't even consider how I feel every time I hear them fighting. The quiet cries I made, I can't even count them.

I wonder why they could never be happy. Is it because we don't have enough money or they just fell out of love at each other... neither one was right.

I turned up the music up when I heard loud banging noise outside.

I tried my best not to listen. I covered my ears but it's no use. I can still clearly hear them. It suffocates me. I can't do anything for them to stop.

I wore my hoodie, I left the house through the window of my room. Earphone, cellphone and my wallet is the only thing I brought with me.

Am I a bad person if I always close my eyes and pray for a whole another family where I can be finally happy? A family when everything was right and one that felt like mine. I thought to myself.

I sat in front of the mini store after I buy an alcohol to drink. This is always what I do everytime some things happened or bothering me. I drunk myself to sleep.

"Hey, do you see me right now?" I whispered while looking at the sky. "I missed you.. so damn much," tears fell from my eyes remembering how happy we were.

"I'm sorry if you see me like this. Crying and drinking again." I drunk the bottle in front of me. "Still you, babe. Still you. Every second, every minute, every hours.. Still you."

"How about you, hm? Is it still me?" I chuckled, realizes how I look like a fool waiting for him to answer me when it's clearly not. He can't.

"Excuse me,"

I look up to see who spoke.

The staff of the mini store.

He handed me a handkerchief. I said thanks then he came back at the store.

I look at my cellphone to see the time. I have class at 10 am, it's already 1 am. I left and returned home without thinking what happened earlier.

I jumped into my bed and dozed off to sleep.
_____

(Finally I had the courage to publish the part 1 of the story ಥ‿ಥ I am really nervous cause you might get bored and might not like this story HAHA but anyways I'm sorry if it's still too short. I'm doing my best to give life to this story as I'm not that good at narrating.)

Pls share your thoughts about this part. It's really HIGHLY appreciated!

- :)