S:IY (2)

JAYS' POV

My most hated day, Monday.

"Hey bro!" I just got in the campus then Heeseung greeted me. "Goodmorning," He patted my shoulder.

"There's no good in morning if the first thing I saw is your face. Now, fuck off." I said and left him there.

Stepping on our classroom, my classmates greeted me. Not to brag but I am the President of this section. Well, it's me. I'm THEE Park Jongseong after all.

"Hi..." Rica, one of the best students here in our section.

She handed me a box of cupcakes which I know she made this herself. I accepted it, no one can refuse when it's free.

I just smiled at her that made our classmate tease us. Luckily our adviser walks in to discuss our lesson for today.

40 mins.

"Mr. Park," I was about to leave when our adviser called me.

"Yes, miss?" I went closer to her.

"Announce to your classmates that we will be having a contribution to be use for school. You can just let the treasurer handle the money. The amount is to be announce."

"Yes, miss."

While walking, I took out my cellphone to announce what miss told me earlier in our gc. I saw that most of them seen my message so I don't bother to check it again.

"Jay!" I saw Sunghoon waving at me while eating. I went there.

As soon as I sat, Jake suddenly spoke. "Ah, guys my friend invited me at their house. He will be having a party, he said I can bring friends. You all are free?"

"When is it?" I asked.

Heeseung laughs. "As expected from Jay."

I rolled my eyes.

"So... when is that?" Heeseung.

"Next Week, Saturday. 6 pm." He said and I nod.

I pulled out the cupcakes Rica had given me earlier, planning to eat it.

"Oooh," They said in chorus.

"From who is that, huh?" Sunghoon uttered.

"Rica," I simply said.

"The beautiful and smart one in your class?" Jake asks.

my forehead furrowed. "Yeah, why?"

"Ah, nothing." Then he smiled.

Sunghoon suddenly took the box of cupcakes in front of me. He's now searching every corner of it.

"The fuck are you doing?" I asks while watching him.

"Wait, I'm looking for something." He glance at us for a second and turns his gaze again from the box.

I sighed.

"Sunghoon looks stupid," Heeseung said. Jake nods, agreeing.

"Found it!" We looked at him. We saw that he's holding a paper in his hand.

"Okay, Mr. Jay let me read it for you." He made a playful smile before he reads what's written on the paper.

"Hi Jay, I don't know if you'll gonna-" I suddenly took the paper he was holding as soon as I realized what he's reading.

The three of them are laughing like a crazy person right now.

"Shut up you three. You, Sunghoon don't take any cupcakes fuck you."

"You're so selfish or maybe..." He stops then smiled like a dog. I raise my one eyebrow. "maybe you just want to eat it by yourself because she's the one who made that." He laughs again.

I grab a cupcake then place it inside his mouth for him to stop.

He did not.

Oh God, give me a little bit of patience for this man.

"How did you know that there's a letter there though?" Jake asks Sunghoon.

"Because I'm handsome."

There he is again.

"Ha?" Jake.
"I don't get it." Heeseung.

Tss. He's bragging his looks again. Never ending saga of him.

"Aren't girls gives some food to someone who they like?" He seriously said while Jake and Heeseung where listening to him carefully. "For how many years that I'm already handsome, lots of girls are giving me different kind of food and there's one thing I noticed about it."

"What?" Jake.

"I always see a piece of paper with confessions written on it,"

"Ahhh," The two nods at him.

I chuckled. They looked at me.

"You all are funny," I said then left them there.

Is it really necessary to always say that he is handsome when he's saying something? tss.
____

A/N: I'm not really good at narrating but there's always a room for improvement! thank you for reading this chap ^^