.✧ƒιη∂ιηg тнє єχαм✧.

We exit the ship and look for directions to the next hunter exam post. "It says right here the next section takes part in Zaban city, but it doesn't say where in Zaban city!" Leorio said frustrated. "We'll find it don't worry! I'm sure it has to be here somewhere." I reply comforting leorio. As leorio sighs he replies "Your right, let's take the bus that's where most people are going." "Oh! Well I'm going to go this way!" Gon replies pointing into the opposite direction of the bus. "And why's that gon? Did u find something?" I ask him. "No, but the sailor said it's a shortcut so I'm going!" Gon waves and turns around to walk. "But the next bus is supposed to leave soon are you sure?!" Leorio shouts, while gon just waves from behind. "Let's go Y/n and kurapika." Leorio says while walking to the bus. "You go ahead, I'm curious to see where Gon might be heading." Kurapika replies. "What?! You too?!" Leorio groans. "Fine suit yourself, it wasn't long but it was nice knowing ya!" Leorio groans. "Cmon Y/n" "Coming!" I reply smiling. As we walk to the bus I hear two men from behind me whisper "They'll believe anything! That bus leads to no where it's a full on trap! No one will take the hunter exam." "Leorio it's a trap we have to go the other way!" I tell Leorio. "What?! Are you sure?" Leorio pauses and hears the two men. As Leorio takes my hand I freeze, "Uh leorio everything okay?" But before I could say more he ran while holding my hand shouting, "WAIT FOR US YOU GUYS!" 'He's such a dork..'

"I knew you guys would get bored without me so I just had to come back yknow?" Leorio states to kurapika and Gon. I giggle at his stupidity. As we walk into a creepy ally way I hear leorio say "Man this place is so empty, maybe it's abandoned?" "No it's not! There's tons of people here!" Gon replied. As if right on que people in white robes and masks with an old lady and parrot come out from the dark corners of the buildings. "WOAH WHERE'D YOU COME FROM?" I shouted. "Exciting." The old woman spoke. "Exciting..?" Leorio replied. "WELCOME TO THE EXCITING QUESTIONS TEST!" The old woman suddenly shouted. "You will be given a question with to options, option 1, and option 2. If you do not reply with either one within 5 seconds you will be ddisqualified." She spoke softly. "What is this hag talking about?! I'm leaving I'll find another way past." Leorio grunted. "If you refuse to take part in this quiz you will be disqualified for this year's hunter exam." The woman spoke. "Are you kidding me?!" Leorio and I shouted. As I hear foot steps coming from behind us I see a man with a big nose "Move out the way I got this." He said shoving me away. "Hold on you've been following us?!" Leorio shouted. "Of course he has, he's been following us since we got off the ship!" Gon replied. "What?!" "You didn't know?" Gon replied to Leorio's reaction. "Haha! Of course I did I was just erm.." Leorio tried to make an excuse. "I say we let him go first see what the questions are." I stated, and we all agreed. "Your first question, 'your mother and your lover are in a dangerous situation, you can only save one. Which do you choose?" The old woman asked.

"WHAT THE HELL?! THAT'S RIDICULOUS!" Leorio shouted. As the man with the big nose presses the button indicating he had an answer, "The answer is to save your mother, because you only get one mom, you can always find a new lover." He stated smugly. "Correct." The woman said. "Looks like the trick is to tell her whatever she wants to hear, see ya later!" The man's yells running off in the path. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THAT WASN'T EVEN A QUESTION! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A RIGHT ANSWER!" He shouted at the old lady. 'No right answer..Thats it!' "Leorio-!" I shouted trying to tell him the key to the question. "That's enough! Only respond when asked." The old woman stopped me. As leorio grunts in fury I turn to kurapika 'looks like he figured it out to.' "Now, If your son and your daughter were both kidnapped, and you could only save one which would you choose?" The old lady asked. Leorio grunts and stomps over to some blocks of wood and picks one up swinging it around as the lady counts. "1.. 'Keep counting old hag..' 2..,3..,...4.....5." As leorio charges at her with the block of wood, kurapika steps in to defend her. "MOVE OUTTA THE WAY KURAPIKA THIS OLD HAG NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!" Leorio shouted. "OH BE QUIET WE GOT IT RIGHT, DO YOU REALLY WANNA JEOPARDIZE THAT?!" Kurapika shouted. "Wait, what..?" Leorio replied dumbfounded. "You were right there is no right answer. That's why you weren't supposed to choose, so we replied with silence." I explained to leorio.
"Very good, you may pass."

The old woman spoke showing us an entry. "Awe man! I still can't figure it out!" Gon shouted sitting on the floor. As all three of us laugh I replied "Your still trying to figure it out?! Your so weird!" "Well yea, what if that were to really happen..? I'll need to have an answer by then." Gon replied. "Head down this path, and after a couple of miles you should see an old couple in a cabin to take you to the hunter exam." The old women stated. "I am very sorry for I treated you madam. I was just angry." Leorio apologized to the old woman. "Don't be, you people are the reason I do this job. Now go and become the best hunter you can be." The old woman smiled. As I giggled we walked down the path to find the next part of the exam.

1,015 words

1,015 words