Season 18 : Double complaints

Gustav SchaferTom KaulitzBill Kaulitz

Gustav Schafer
Tom Kaulitz
Bill Kaulitz

A few days passed, Bill had entrusted a new mission to Benjamin, that of organizing, a competition on the song "Durch Den Monsun", fans had to sing it and remix it virtually, however they wanted. Bill and Tom still hadn't told them they were out of the hospital. So to keep them busy again, they had decided that Benjamin would take care of managing this contest. While "BB brunettes" (friends of Benjamin) continued to sing all the songs of Tokio Hotel. Bill had finally finished his book "Collaboration Suicide" still with their helpers. He had found a publisher, but at the moment he only had one copy of the book, because he especially did not want to burn the stages of his suicide mission. He then had his book read to his twin and Gustav who had finally finished his show broadcast in Germany "the masons of the heart".

Germany, Bill's Villa

Tom: This book reflects our experience well, I am proud of you, even if I think that when will circulate in the hands of our fans ... Well, the more it circulates, the closer it will be to your grave.

He brought tears to his eyes, Bill hugged him.

Bill: This is only a step forward, the important thing is that this book is now complete. You still practice getting bitten by Taylor's "Enlil" snake, I hope?

Tom: I quit, since my imaginary pain hospitalization, then what we went through, when we were in the astral.

Bill: It must have been kept a secret, then we are not sure if it was reality or an illusion.

Tom: I'm glad to have returned to my body, everything seems more real and concrete now

Bill: it's an experience we will never forget

Gustav (moved): You almost abandoned the group, went to Hell, without your 2 other friends, bunch of bastards!

Tom: Nothing can stop the Kaulitz, not even a Vampire bite! Even if it was Anthony who risked his life to save you from your deadly infestion ....

Bill: And keep risking it, he's really turned his back on his community, you know

Tom: Spiritologists cannot flee for very long, it is a sign of betrayal for them

Bill: But he still has the majority of his tattoos so he's still nowhere to be found. Keep strengthening yourself my brother, getting bitten by Enlil, promise me, I'm sure you like to be treated by your own wife?

Tom: Yes, it's always nice to be looked after by our wife, but painful at the same time

Bill: And you, Gugus, still don't want to?