Friends With Benefits - George x Reader

You and George had an interesting relationship, I mean like a very sexual one though. People on the internet would see George as a bottom, a softy but in bed his more then soft.. Me and "Gogy" have been bestfriends for years now. We met in collage graduated and we were closer than ever(literally). Surprisingly he isnt hard to tease at all. The problem was he was always hanging out with his friends on the internet that he had met, and it all ways ignored you when you'll walk up into his apartment, and he'll be on a phone with them. "Hey George." You say throwing you backpack on his sofa. George turned his head and put all his attention on you. "Come here Princess." He said making a grabby motion with his hands. "Well, someone's needy today." You say straddling is lap. George begins kissing you neck "Aren't you on a call with you friends." You ask starting to grind on Geoge now half harden dick. "Nope ended it before you came."

"Please George fuck me." You moaned out while George is raptly slapping you ass. Georg then suddenly stop and I heard shuffling "Face down ass up." You quickly got into that position before George would punish for not obeying his orders again. If you were to see George for the first time you would not think he would be this rough in bed, and I would totally agree with you. When I first saw George he looked like he would be bottom, and I gonna be honest I told him that face to face and he proved me wrong... That's how we got into this situation, George quickly slammed into be making me arch my back. Us both moaning in pleasure "Fuck Y/n you so tight I could fuck this pretty little pussy of yours all day." He said before groaning out cusswords, those words right there could've just make me cum right then and there." George please faster." you said feeling Geroge's dick rapidly hitting you g-spot. George then slapped my ass making my moans louder. "Wrong name Princess." He says going deeper into you fastening his paste digging his nails into you hip. "Daddy please faster am so so close." And with that George fasten his paste making you both cum.

"On your knees Princess were far from done."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very Short and shit Chapter but I'll improve.