Finger - Dream x Reader

He puts his hands on my sides pulling me to the head of my bed while falling on top of me. Fast breathing exchanges between us and the tingles on my back, along with the arousal between my legs. I know the feeling is mutual when I feel him on my thigh growing each second.

One of his hands cups my cheek, but the other one fall to my neck, to my collarbone to my boobs. He pulls his lips from mines and follows his hand down to my collarbone, giving it a sweet bite. Moans leaving my mouth each passing second, and I can't contain myself anymore. Then his hand hover my boobs again, the loose tank top on me falls slightly revealing my chest to him. He lips my nipple quickly putting his tongue flat, I arch my back in content as my moans gets louder. Dream growls at me and continues sucking on my nipple. "Wait..." I pull his face from my chest. "Don't do that."

He furrows his eyebrows. "Why?" He let's go of my breast immediately but still hovers over me. His eyes have dilated gleaming with lust that stares back at me.
I didn't tell him about my self-conscious attitude, but I had to. My boobs weren't big at all. Not according to my bra size, which was a B, but another reason why I is didn't want him to see my stomach. Granted, it was practically pitch black, but I still didn't want him to touch nor view it. I bite my lip still struggling to say.

Clay growls and bites my upper lip while I bit my lower one. "Tell me." It surprises me that he's voice was much more softer than before.

"My boobs are small." I say looking down ashamed of my answer.

I look up are see Clay somehow offended by what I said. "What are you talking about baby?" "I don't have big boobs." I'm not big, I was a stick according to my ex-best friend Kelsey.

I look up at his eyes, and I can tell he was frustrated beyond my belief. "Take off your top." He demands me.

"What-"

"Take it off Y/N." His voice becoming dominant.

I didn't want to, but his voice was becoming sort of violent. Making my arousal start to sap around my middle. I reluctantly started to pull my top up, but he finishes it for me making my feel exposed to him. I automatically cover myself, but right when I didn't that, he pulls my arms down.

His eyes soften down at me "Babe." His voice becomes nurturing his hands falls on the curve of my boobs making my nipples harden under his touch and the cold air coming from my open window. "You're at least a C."

I frown at him "No, am not?"

"Does your tits fall out of your bra.?" He asks me if he would know... He was kind of right. The bras have been very tight on me lately, but I haven't had the time to pay attention.

I nod my head; my cheeks start becoming red.

"When was the last time you went bra shopping.?" Now that I've the about it, it's been about two years.

"Not in a while..." I trail off, feeling stupid that I was actually having insecurities.

"Even if you did have small boobs-"

"Don't call them that" I scolded at him while slapping his arm lightly.

He bites one of my nipples, and again I moan louder at the pain and pleasure when he laps my nipple with his tongue. "Even if you had small boobs; you still have an ass." He lifts my up slightly and spanks my butt pinching it hard.making me gasps came back and he takes my mouth and continues going back to what he was doing.

My cheeks were red from every word he said to me. Who knew Clay could be reassuring and that he was a boob expert? Well... I guess I kind of had a feeling about the boob part since am sure his seen many.

He goes back to my boobs and starts licking my other nipple with the tip of his tongue teasing it. I feel like am in heaven as his hands continues his journey down to my stomach that am not able to not giggle at it like the last time because of the pleasure his giving me. Once he reaches the rim of my shorts with his fingertips. He pulls back from my nipple to my eyes asking me for permission.

I nod, but in the back of my head, I hear myself wanting to pull back out of it all. He pulls my shorts down and I kick down the rest of it off. His hand goes back to my underwear hovering over it. His eyes are on my waiting to see my reaction, my eyes roll in the back of my head as he gentle grazes my mound. "Are you okay with this.?" He whispers at me with desire lacing in his voice as I grab his curls between my fingers.

I nod again, closing my eyes.

"I need to hear you say it." His voice becoming husky, yet even softer than before. He kisses my neck with his pepper like kisses. "Say it out loud." He kisses my face to my jaw. I feel his minty breath hovering over my lips waiting for my response. "Because once I start, I don't think I'll be able to stop."

"I want you to I mumble the words, letting my lips rub against his. He groans in response. He begins pulling my underwear down as he kisses my sweetly.
The cold air hits my wetness making me feel chilly. I gasp once more when his fingers trace along my mound. Clay looks down my middle giving me feather like touches with his fingertips. "Fuck your pussy is so wet." He dips his finger in my center getting all my arousal. I arch my back I keep mumbling Clays name like a chant.

Through my eyelashes I see his hooded eyes as he takes his middle finger and suck on it like an animal."Mmm.. So Sweet." He goes back there and traces his fingers around my lips "I would taste you now properly, but I don't want to go to fast."

"Clay!" I beg him to take me out of my misery. Not listening to anything his saying.

"I want you to beg for me." He says seductively. He lightly pecks my lips, and I can taste my "sweetness."

"Please Clay!" I blurt out "Please Please Pleasee." He moans at me and captures my lips as he finally rubs me where I want him to. His two fingers close around my clit as he makes friction between them. "Clay..Clay.." I chant at him. He continues to rub faster at a good pace. My moans are becoming erratic in deep breathing when I grasp his hair harder.

Then suddenly one of his finger's pokes through my entrance. My mouth falls open as there is an uncomfortable foreign feeling down there, pain fills me, but it's overtaken with pleasure.

"It's going to be ok it'll pass." He reassures my current pain. He continues to pump his fingers in and out of me. "Fuck your so tights. He mumbles against my lips. He adds another finger to my core pumping it slower. "I can barely get a second finger in your pussy, how am I supposed to fill you up with my cock." His sexy voice filling my ears

The pain was still there, but something else was there as well. My wetness becomes whelming when my fingers grab the bedsheets, trying to stay sane in that moment of pleasure. The antagonizing thrust from his fingers is a slow tease as his thumb tubs my clit in small circles. "Faster..Faster." I gasp out as he nips my neck. Without warning he goes much faster making me scream bloody murder. He covers my mouth with his covering each scream with his lips.

Soon enough the feeling of the pain soon goes away completely, and my moans start to pick up again louder with breathy gasps. He swallows my moans. I feel him rub my clit faster than before. My Stomach starts to build something I have never felt before. The pressure wants to break free from it all. "What's... What's that," I ask it becoming faster and faster... Is this an orgasm...?

"You know you want to Baby. Come for me. Come for my fingers. My lips. My voice."

And that's what it takes, I blank out, and I'm in a bliss of every emotion. The pleasure takes hold of me as I'm lifted to cloud nine. I yell out Clay's name as I relive my climax, he continues to pup his fingers in me while I finish my high.