Sex Tape - Dream x Reader

Corpse is not comfortable with this so I change the name to someone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Clay had gotten back to his apartment with friends after a date night and you were a bit tipsy. You couldn't stop yourself from giggling behind the camera as Clay tried to record an intro for his Face reveal. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, his camera perched on the dresser, talking about the sponsors of the video he was gonna upload in the morning. You leaned against the dresser to take your heels off, just out of the camera. Clay glared at you, stuttering during the ad and you giggled again. "Sorry." you mouthed, slipping away to the kitchen to pour yourself a glass of wine and then back into his room. Clay's directed his attention back to his camera but out of the corner of his eye he noticed that one of the straps to your silky red dress had slipped down your shoulder and now he couldn't take your eyes off you.

"Baby, do you have to be so beautiful." he groaned, completely distracted by you now. "I can't help it." you smiled, setting your empty wine glass down on the desk. "Can you unzip me? I need to get out of this dress." You walked over to Clay with your back towards him. Clay stood up towering behind you, sending chills down your spine as he rested one hand on your shoulder, and he tugged the zipped down with the other. He sat back down one the edge if the bed, expecting you to change so he could finish recording. Instead, you turned to face him and let the straps slip down your shoulders, the dress hitting the floor a few moments later. Clay let out a long breath as he admired you. "I can't believe you're mine." Clay mumbled, biting his lips as his eyes traveled up and down. A maroon lace bra with matching panties and Clay was eager to get them off. His hands wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to him, his cologne filling the air as you took a deep breath. Your eyes met his gaze before connecting your lips with his. The kiss was hot and passionate. You pulled back to straddle him, grinding your hips against him a couple of times before settling into spot. Him and you both unbuttoned his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. Feeling the bulge in his pants. He gripped your hips tightly as your deepened the kiss, opening your mouth and feeling his tongue hit yours. You rocked your hips a few more times, both of you moaning into each other's mouth.

Clay's hands trailed up your back, his fingers unhooked the clasp of your brain one swift motion, and he tugged it off and threw it on the floor. His lips moved from yours as he left kisses down your neck, making his way to your nipples. One hand gripped your thigh as he pinched your nipples with his free hand, his lips attaching themselves to the other. You let out a loud moan when he bit down one the already sensitive bit of skin. You pushed Clay backwards, so he was lying flat on the bed, you hoving over him. Your hands were entwined with his, placed on either side of his head. Your lips met his, moaning into the kiss. In one motion Clay flipped you over so he was on top now. He ran his fingers down your front, the cool metal of his Cartier ring sending chills down your spine. Your panties were soaked already, Clay smirking when he noticed. His fingers hooked around your panties, and he quickly slipped them off. His hands gripped the inside of your thighs so he could push them apart and run thumb over your clit. The feeling sent shivers through your entire body. You moaned when he pushed two fingers into you, sliding them in and out in a fast rhythm, hitting all the right spots. You threw your head back, eyes closed tightly as you moaned. Clay attacked your pussy with his mouth, not expecting his actions, you squeezed your thighs around his head a little too tight. Clay didn't mind, as long as he could have a little space to breath in.

"Fuck Clay ." you wined, as he pulled away to undo his belt and takes his jeans and boxer off. He propped himself up with one hand and you dug your nails into his back as he slid into you. He started with slow movements, allowing you to adjust to him before building up speed. You let out loud moans, not caring if the neighbors heard. Clay moves one hand down to rub your clit while he continues to pound into you. His lips finding yours to silence them. "That feels good? Hm?" Clay demands for an answer. "Yes! So, fucking good Clay."

"God damn your tight and so wet for daddy Arnt you." Clay moaned out. Clay was very vocal during sex, and you loved it. You scratched his back into oblivion and continued moaning his name. You heard profanities and your name escape Clay's mouth as his pace became uneven. "Fuck I'm close." he groaned his hot breath against your neck sending shivers down your spine, again. You pull at his messy sex hair, him letting out a loud moan. You felt your high hit, eyes rolling to the back of your head, pulling Clay close to you. He bucked his hips, pushing deep into you and stilling, you feel strings of his cum pour into you.

Clay pulled out, chuckling to himself as you both catch your breath. Mesmerized by your sight, he gets up to find a washcloth and clean you off. After the two of your cleaned up, you stood up and threw on one of his t-shirts on, legs wobbling a little. Clay puts his hands on your hips, flashing you a smirk. He noticed the camera still set up on the dresser and started giggling kissing your neck. "What is wrong with you?" You giggled back at him confused.

"We just made a sex tape." he muttered confidently catching your attention.

"Wha- OH MY GOD." You said noticing the camera.

"Should we take our scandals to pornhub?" Clay says laughing. "Oh my god I can't believe you, I love you, but we are never uploading that, ANYWHERE".