Heartfelt Actions.

I loved writing this chapter, it's my favorite so far :') Make sure to take care of yourselves, you are loved!

Eren's POV.

We had been sat on the balcony sofas for a while now. It was late into the evening, the morning sun would be making an appearance soon. The air was warm and breezy, with the sound of the music from downstairs flowing through it.

Sasha was snacking quietly on the sofa opposite us, she had earlier found the pantry of the penthouse, and from going through a joint she had the munchies, which Y/N tended to, bringing half of the party's buffet.

No really, she was waddled through the doors earlier with food being balanced everywhere from the whole of her arms to her head.

Jean was next to me rolling another blunt, he hadn't had chance to smoke tonight because he was babysitting Y/N and Connie, who decided it was a good idea to do a line of shots then see how many times they could spin around before the alcohol set in.

Connie was clinging to the waist of Y/N on the sofa to the left of me, he had been through enough alcohol for all of us tonight and he was feeling it, Y/N had seemed to recover however, as she was giggling with something on her phone while her hands travelled through his hair.

Or should I say scalp.

Armin had came back with some water for him, settling down next to Y/N. Connie laid with his knees on the floor, face in her lap. Picking him up by the chin, Y/N began to slowly give him the drink.

Porco and Yelena walked in with Yelena walking over to Y/N's side and sitting down, she still seemed mostly sober, just appeared really tired, while Porco sat next to Sasha receiving a forehead flick from trying to steal some of her food.

Earlier we had all danced for a while, took a lot of shots, we even 'lost' Y/N for a while even though we 'mysteriously' found her leaving the bathroom with a 'runny nose'.

Then we found ourselves up here just chilling together, which is where we've all been for about half an hour.

Looking at Y/N I never really realised how pretty she is. She sat elegantly even with a rat on her lap. She was giggling at something Yelena was talking about, she had tired eyes, with a smile that only half reached them. Her (e/c) eyes were full of color, big and doey, Her limps plump with gloss covering them.

I still don't like her, just appreciating a pretty face.

Her (h/c) hair falling over her bare shoulders, she really was a work of art, almost ethereal. Not also that the way she carries herself? Not to stereotype, but as I said earlier, I've known a lot of addicts, but I have to admit she's the most put together one I've ever seen.

Again, I don't like her, just appreciating a pretty person.

My thoughts were interrupted when Porco placed a bottle of vodka on the table in between us and began to ask "Who wants to play 'Never have I ever'?"

With the answers of 'I'm down" we began.

"Never have I ever skinny dipped?" Jean asked. Porco and Sasha and Y/N cringed and took a shot.

"Sasha?" Armin questioned, we were all visibly confused.

"Lost a bet to Cornelia, I was scared a fish was gonna swim inside of me the whole time, fucking idiot hid my clothes." She explained with a shudder, glaring at him, Connie just lifted his head from Y/N's lap, smiled and then dropped it back down tiredly.

"Y/N and Porco?" Jean asked.

"Little miss over here decided to run and jump into a lake, couldn't leave any monsters to get her" he winked at her, she just rolled her eyes with a smile.