Delphinus.

Paradis.

Feet take me to my bed.

The drive back was as comfortable as a drive with a human log laying across you with his arm up the window can be.

Sleeping with Eren, a pleasure always, nothing I desire more.

I cracked my back with a twist of my body and twisted each of my ankles, rotating my neck and finally yawning.

He's sleeping in his own bed tonight, I can't do it again.

Due to the trip having had work to do while on it, those who went have a 3 day grace of rest.

I have 4 assignments to catch up for next semester's timeline, 'grace of rest' my ass.

"You okay pretty'?" I turn to Eren with a sleepy smile, he's looking down at me with a soft gaze.

Always the romantic, even without realising.

"I'm okay, just sleepy." I held my hand out for him to take. He looked at my hand before looking back up to me.

He leaned down and looped one arm under my arm, lifting me up to hook the same arm under my legs.

I blinked into my new position, taking in his tired eyes, pinky puffy eyes. His eyebrow lifted and he smirked turning to look at me.

"Can I stay here forever?" I smiled, tucking in a loose piece of hair behind his ear.

"There's no other place for you sunshine." He kissed my forehead. The nice moment was interrupted by -

"ASSHOLES!"

"Connie I'll throw my shoe at you right now, don't think I won't." I spoke from my comfy position on Eren's shoulder.

"Don't hate the messenger, Jean thinks it too." Connie shouted back, he ended the sentence with a scoff.

"WHAT?" Jean screamed from somewhere in the distance.

"I'll hurt the messenger Connie, because it sends a message." I looked up and winked at Connie.

-

I was finally me again.

I was in my Toji t shirt, with my spirited away plushie and had just been through a blunt.

Y/N in her true form is no realer than this.

My bed was neatly made with my duvet thrown open, inviting me in, who am I to decline a good time.

My salt lamps were all on, and to anyone who's ever said they don't have healing powers? Who says little pink salt lights aren't healing.

My feet pattered to my bed. I cocooned myself in my spirited away blanket and I dived into it.

Cold and soft, with the smell of vanilla all throughout it, I sighed in content. My candles had also been burning in the background, with a mood light on the ceiling.

Maybe now I could stop the story and just live comfortably.

What a nice thought.

Reader, if you got to this point, thank you for interacting with my story, it's been so nice to show my story with you, even if it is through this fan fiction, it's crazy how putting little characters into a little situation story brings people together-

"CANNONBALL" it sounded like a gorilla roar. There is a gorilla in my room right now.

I don't have any ribs, they're all cracked, I know they are. I'm ribless.