Surprise Sleepover

Eren's Pov:

The corner of her mouth twitched, she was entranced completely. The glint in her eye glistened and screamed mischief, her silhouette radiated with a certain level of tension mixed with lust.

These are the moments I live for.

She's placing the helmet on messily, allowing me to fasten it for her, an overly big jacket that drowned her was zipped up over her figure for safety measures of course.

She blended into the night, yet her eyes sparkled through the gap of the helmet, she was smiling I could tell by the creases.

There's a feel of adrenaline I've learnt she needs to feel to not become restless, even after the earlier activitiy, my method this time? Blasting down the back of these country roads in the middle of the quiet nights.

She's so cute as she swings her leg either side of the bike, both hands keeping her balanced placed onto the seat as I tap my head against hers since I can't fully kiss her.

"You trust me?" My voice is muffled but clear enough to hear, she heard it at least.

"Of course." She nods back to me, her tone absolute, it makes my heart thud.

"Your place is with me Angel" I spoke to her as I climbed on the bike, she wrapped her hands tightly around my waist once I was sat.

"My place is by your side." She squeezed in response.

The bike roared to life and we sped off, the momentum being slow at fist, allowing her to take in the scenery.

It was a cold night, the air flying past us freely, which came with a nice crispiness.

The sky was a wide, deep pit of darkness, spotted with tiny stars illuminating the haunting road we sped down.

She was looking up, then back down scanning the forrest trees rapidly - the thought of anyone being in there gets her even more onto the thrill.

And she calls me a kinky fuck.

I kick up the speed, causing her to cling onto me tighter, she squeals which turns into an elated laugh, the high is forming. The background passing quicker, the wind becoming sharper - I knew this bike as if it was my own body - it wasn't any less muscle memory as running.

My heart was nearly falling out of my chest , I know she could feel it because I could feel it in my whole damn body.

If this is what she's been chasing the past few years, fuck me if I were to say I no longer fully understood the high.

But to have my girl healthy, to have her with me under the stars, is a feeling I could never take away from either of us now.

She's practically gripping me at this point, there will be marks left undoubtedly, but I know I can't stop just yet.

The Forrest traps us into more darkness as I continue through the lane, I'm just using pure memory on getting us through this safe.

The feeling is primal, to get her safely and happily through here, the need to not back away from
her want but to adapt to how I could give it to her.

I'm afraid if this girl used the word 'please' she could get anything she wanted from me, with not much I'd mind doing for it.

In a way this is a mind clearance for me, I like my bikes - they bring me back to one of the only few memories I have with my Dad - him letting me blow a few doughnuts in the abandoned fields in the back, kicking up some mud, Mom always being lovingly mad.