Chapter 1 : Our First Meeting

"Kimiko-chan!" I turn around and saw my friends wave at me. I wave back and we went to the classroom together.

"Kimiko, I hear our classroom have a new student." Akira said.

"Yeah, me too. But I wonder, how he look,is he handsome/not?" Yuno asks.

I chuckles,"Who know."

We went to our own place and the teacher start to introduce a new student.

"Class, our class will be have a new student. Please come in." Ms.Lucy said and look at the door.

A red hair male come inside our class and stand beside the teacher.

"Please introduce yourself." Ms.Lucy said and smile at him.

He nods,"Hello, my name is Akashi Seijuurou. I lived in Kyoto. Please take a good care of me." He bow down.

"Wow~" our friends said in unison.

"Now you can sit beside Shiro." Ms.Lucy said and point an empty chair beside me. He sat down and the lesson started.

After the lesson is over, I was about to stand up before someone grab my hand. I look up and saw Akashi is smiling at me. "May i help you,Akashi-san?" I asks. "Don't be so formal,Shiro. Can you show me around the school?" He asks. I smile and nod. I show him around the school until we stop at the gym. We went inside the gym and saw Nijimura-senpai notice us. "Ah,Shiro. Are you looking for Aomine?" He joked. "Why would i have to come here and looking for him..?" I said. He laugh and looking behind me. "Akashi." He nod and went to the locker. "Eh? Akashi-kun already join in?" Nijimura look down at me and asks "You don't know about that?" I shook my head and he chuckles.

-Time Skip-

After the practice is over, I walk home with Momoi. "Kichan,do you like Akashi-kun?" Momoi asks suddenly. I blushed and said "of course no!" "But,you seem so close with him." I sigh and said "We're just friends nothing more nothing less." After got home, I went to my bedroom and lay down on my bed. 'Do I like Akashi-kun?' I thought and blushed. 'Of course no! He will never like someone like me.'