Chapter 3 : Unexpect Meeting

Today is weekend,so I went to the mini-market. Because I'm too focus on the list, I accidentally hit someone. "Know your place,mortal." "I'm so sor-." I look up and saw a familiar red and yellow orbs. 'A-akashi-kun!?' I thought. He looks down coldly at me and walk away.

Akashi's POV
'She's my bestfriend! Boku,go back to that place. I want to talk with her.' Ore shout at me. 'No.' 'This is my body too,I can do what i want.' Ore said and try to turn back to normal. After akashi(ore) come back to that place, he can't find her. 'Where have you been this long time,Shiro..?' I thought sadly and go home. 'It's your fault,boku..' I said angrily. 'Don't be like that, she will come back.' Boku said and laugh. I roll my eyes and try to take a nap.

Kimiko's POV

I quickly run from the mini-market after paid the food. I look behind me and don't see a read head. I take a breath and start to walk home. After I got home, "Oba-san, I already bought the food." I said and smile. "Ah, thank you,Kimiko-chan. Just put it on the table." I nod and put it on the table. I went to the garden and sit on the grass. 'It's so close..' I thought and look at the sky.

A/N : Kimiko's grandmother is also a rich. So, her house is like a mansion.