Chapter 8 : We'll Meet Again

"Kimiko-chan, someone comes to meet you." "Ha'i" I said and quickly run to downstair. "A-Akashi-kun?!" I can't believe that Akashi come to my house. "Kimiko-chan,Akashi-kun want to take you outside. Just remember we have to go to the airport at 6 p.m. so don't be late." "Ha'i.." I said without look at my mom. We walk outside and saw Akashi's car. "Where are we going,Akashi-kun?" "I'll tell you later." I nod and went inside the car.

Third POV

After they arrive at the amusement parks, they went out the car and went inside the park. "Ki-chan!!" Before Kimiko turn around, a familiar pink head hug him tightly. "I-I can't breathe,Satsuki-chan." She tries to break free. "Ah..Gomene." She apologize and pull away. "Why are you guys here?" "Akashi-kun invite us and all of us agreed." Kuroko explains and Kimiko nods. "Let's go now. We don't want to waste the time, do we?" Akashi asks and simply smile at her.

"Let's go ride the rollarcoster,Hinacchii~!" Kise lightly take her hand. Before Kimiko could sit with Kise, Akashi put his hand on her shoulder(A/N : like in the picture) and look at him 'Don't touch her so easily. She's mine.' After Kise get the message, Akashi pull Kimiko along with him.

  "Ahh!!!!" They screaming loudly except Kuroko & Akashi. They just have a emotionless face. "AOMINECCHII!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!" "BAKA! This's just a rollarcoster!" If you ask, yes, both of them are at the front.

"Ki-chan! Let's go to that place!" Momoi take her hand and point at the haunted house. "Ano..Satsuki-chan, I want to go to the restroom.." Kimiko lies. Momoi pount and said "Don't tell me you're affraid,Ki-chan." "Of course I'm not!" "Then let's go." Both of them went inside the house. "Wahh!!!" Kise scream like a girl. "You're too loud,nanodayo!" Kimiko hide her face on Akashi's shoulder. He sigh and pat her head. "I'm here. Don't be so scare,Kimiko." She nod slowly and still hide her face.

After a long day, they went to the firework place. "Wow! Sugoi,ne,Ki-chan." She nod happily and Momoi pull out her camera. "Let's us take a picture for our best memory." She said and they took a selfie. "I want to join too." Kise said and all of them become a group. After Momoi controll her camera timer, She stand beside Kimiko. "Say chess!!" All of them smile at the picture.

'I want to stay here a little bit longer. I will be miss all of you.' Kimiko thought with a sad smile. "Kimiko." She look up and saw her childhood friend. "We have to go now." She nod and smile at him. "Ha'i." She said and went to hug all her friends. "I'll be miss you,guys!" She yelled and wave her hand.

Akashi drove his car to the airport and Kimiko just silently watch outside.

-Kimiko's POV-

I pick up my phone and saw Momoi already sent the picture. Our best picture. I smile sweetly and save the picture.

=Time Skip=

After I already check in, I went to my mom and hug her. "We have to go now,Kimiko-chan." She smile at me and I smile back. "Firstly,I want to say goodbye to Akashi,mom." I went to Akashi and slowly hug him. "Sayonara,Akashi-kun. We'll meet again." I said and give him the best smile. It's painful that I have to leave them all. "Yeah..we'll,Kimiko." He smile sweetly and hug her back.