Prologue

??? POV;

Twigs were snapping around me as I sprinted across the forest in the dead of night, behind me were glowing eyes and the maniacal laughter of a bloodthirsty demon on all fours pursuing me, my recently forged sword was partly chipped and I bled profusely from a cut on my right arm. The demon bore its fangs at me and screamed at the top of his lungs...

"I'LL GRIND YOU INTO MINCED MEAT!!!"

This gave me more reason to keep on sprinting for dear life, I heard movement beside me, I can take a guess...

"The Great Inosuke will take you down filthy demon!!!"

My good buddy Inosuke Hashibira appeared next to me and took the demon by surprise; forcing him to stop pursuing me.

"You should've just ran away while you cockroaches had the chance..."

The demon seethed with anger, growling at Inosuke.

Inosuke exhaled through his mask...

"Come, I shall end you!"

Taunting him didn't really do the trick

"I don't even have to lift a finger to snap both of your necks"

The demon threatened, just as a flash on lightning accompanied with a loud reverberation of thunder throughout the forest made its presence clear to all.

"Zenitsu!"

Another lifesaver, though would also need some help himself in other ways; Zenitsu Agatsuma,

Seeing that his prey have regrouped and are making things easier, the demon chuckles maniacally

"Hehe GUAHAHAHHAA, alright then! Come at me all the once!"

He lunged at us with great speed

I drew my sword, preparing to go on the defense...

"Water Breathing First Form!"

A blade flowing as smooth as the river engraved itself on the demon's arm, barely slicing it off of the body of the accursed being.

"D-Damn you!"

The person who made their debut jumped back towards us and took a defensive stance.

"Tanjiro!"

Tanjiro Kamado, your conviction is the strongest among all of us.

"C'mon you guys! Let's get this over with!"

Zenitsu pleaded as Inosuke laughs

"Muahahahha! I can end this myself with one eye closed and an arm behind my back!"

Typical, our little clique was unconventional, but we're an inseperable bunch, I couldn't ask for a more loyal set...

The demon growled at us, pure hate glowing in his eyes as his arms regrew in the blink of an eye.

Along with that blink of an eye, we drew our swords at him, and aimed at his neck...

_________________________________________

"Phew... I'm beat!"

"That's an understatement!"

I shouted out of annoyance to Inosuke as he was carried on a stretcher, he was beat up pretty badly, probably broke a few bones here and there, along with Zenitsu, they were carried on towards the nearest medical station. I was bandaged up pretty good as I probably strained a few tendons and broke a rib.