Chapter 4|The Eye of A Wolf|Part 2

Part 2

The next day I make my way to the library to do some more research about my wolf. Scanning across the bookshelves I find an old traditional book with a leather spine.

'I wonder?...' I say to myself as I pick up the book and take it to the nearest table. I take a seat and begin to flick through the pages until I find a page about a wolf that has the same strength as my wolf.

I begin to read it. 'The most powerful wolf is the alpha. With his pack he is stronger than being on his own. The more members he has the more connections of strength and the stronger he gets. This can lead to a pack becoming very powerful.' I read.

'If this is the most powerful wolf then why am I this strong. I'm not an alpha and I don't own a pack. How is this possible?' I say to myself as I begin to get overwhelmed. I slam the book shut and begin to look for another book to read. While looking through the shelves I notice a small book shoved to the back. I pry it from its position and I take it back to the table. Shoving the last book out of the way I begin to read the new one. I read the title

'The Silverwood pack' I  sit back in my chair.

'That's the old pack that merged, why would this be hidden at the back of the shelve.' I read the book more.

'The Silverwood pack was owned by alpha Joe and Luna Jenifer. They joined the packs so that they could create a safe environment for rogue wolves. Their aim was to create a big enough pack so that wolves that didn't have homes could join this pack where they would be protected and helped. The pack then began to create allegiances with smaller packs to help support them and create trading systems and protection. Most of the pack agreed but there was one group who disagreed. These were all lead by one man and his son. These members began to create problems within the pack and eventually this lead to the pack splitting. The group of savages then persuaded the new pack that their alpha and Luna were corrupt and they were sentenced to death.' I read as I begin to get comfy.

'So the alpha and Luna weren't as corrupt as we all thought, they were killed in cold blood. Hmm in this version of the events the alphas child wasn't mentioned. I wonder if they even had a child. Who were those savages that destroyed the pack.' I begin to read the book again but I am interrupted by the librarian.

"I'm sorry dear, the library is closing now. Would you like to take that book home?" The librarian says as she takes the book from my hand and takes it to her desk.

"Here you go, you have the book for a week." She says as she signs it and hands it to me.

"Umm thank you." I say slightly startled. I smile at the lady and I make my way home.

|End of Chapter 4|

Author note:
- Hi, Sorry this part is quite small, I didn't want to add it to part 1 as it would have made it a bit long. I hope you are enjoying my book so far!-