Jealousy

Remi's Pov

I was kind of confused when Awsten asked to come over. I mean last time we hung out, it didn't go well. I sighed, and I sat on the couch. I heard a knock on the door. I got up, and answered the door. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that it was just Colson.

"Hey babe," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hey," he said, leaning down to kiss my lips. "I missed you, so I thought I would stop by."

"That's alright." I said.

"I'm gonna get a drink." He said, as he stepped away, into the kitchen. Then there was another knock on the door. I kinda forgot that Awsten was coming over. I sighed, and opened the door.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi." I said, back.

"Babe, who's at the door?!" My boyfriend yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh...your um boyfriends here, I'll just go." Awsten said.

"Wait no- um..I mean..just come inside." I said. Awsten walked in after me. I closed the door, as Colson walked into the room.

"Oh, hey, I'm Colson, Rem's boyfriend." Colson said to Awsten.

"I'm Awsten. Remi's....friend." Awsten said, and I scoffed. No one seemed to notice though.

"Nice to meet you! I have to get going though. Bye babe" Colson said, giving me a peck on the lips, and then he left. Colson didn't know that Awsten was my ex. Even though when Colson and I first met, the first thing we talked about was my ex, but he didn't know it was Awsten.

"Well doesn't he seem charming." Awsten said.

"Yea he really is." I said, noticing his jealousy. I didn't care. I didn't love him anymore, and he had to deal with that. Awsten rolled his eyes at me.

"He looks like a complete jerk." He said.

"No he doesn't! You're just jealous." I said.

"Jealous of what? The fact that he can pick up someone as naive as you?!" Awsten asked, raising his tone.

"Leave! Get the fuck out!! I never want to see you again!" I said, yelling.

"Fine, but don't call me when he breaks your heart!!" Awsten called out, as he walked out the door. The door shut with a loud 'BANG'. I slid down the door, my back facing the piece of wood. I put my head in my hands as I cried my eyes out. If Awsten wanted me back, then he would have to be a little nicer to me. I don't know why he was being like this.

*Time Skip*
I woke up with a huge headache. My eyes felt like they were burning. I had been crying all night, all by myself. Colson wouldn't answer his phone, neither would Lillian. The only other person I could've called would be Awsten, but I wasn't going to call him, when he was the reason I was crying. My eyes were watering slightly from thinking about last night. I wiped my eyes, and I sat up in my bed. I looked over at my phone to see that I had a few texts. I opened up the first one.

Colson

Hey babe
Sorry I didn't answer your call
What's up?

Nothing, it doesn't matter anymore

Then I opened up the second one.

Lillian 🌸

Sorry I didn't answer
I had family drama

It's alright! Everything is fine
Just wanted to know how you were doing

I was going to tell Lillian, but she already had her own problems that she needed to take care of. With her parents fighting all the time, I didn't want to put anymore stress on her. I opened up the third message.

Awsten

I'm sorry

I sighed, as I felt tears come down from my eyes again. I didn't answer, I just left him on read. This is what has been happening for three days now. We hang out, fight, say sorry, then it happens all over again. I don't know if I can really trust him anymore. I mean he did say some untrue stuff about Colson. Again, he was just jealous that I was with somebody else that wasn't him, and he would have to get over it. I really didn't mean what I said last night though. The thing is, is that I did want to see him again, and that I really didn't want him to leave. I liked being around him, but I wouldn't admit to that. There was a knock on the front door. I groaned and got up from my bed. I opened up the front door.

"Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said last night, and you are right. I am just jealous." Awsten said. I didn't know what to say. I was stunned.

"I- I don't know what to say."

"Look, I really miss you. I know you have a boyfriend now, and I'm sorry about what I said about him, but I just want you as a friend again. I hate fighting with you."

"I hate fighting with you too." I said, and I wrapped my arms around his waist, while he hugged me back.

A/n
Kinda short.
Oh well...hope you guys like it!

-sage 🤍🔮