A new toy

Chucky's POV:

"It's Christmas! It's Christmas!" Chris yells as he practically flys down the stairs, and accidentally hits my head on the banisters. "Oops! Sorry about that Chucky!" He apologises, rubbing my head where it had hit the wooden poles. God damit. That really hurt and I can't even yell a cuss word. I try to ignore the pain though as Chris's parents and sister come into the room. I've learned pretty well to act like any other normal doll. "Come on Chris! It's time to open our gifts!" Emily - Chris's older sister - says excitedly. Most of the stuff they got was the usual things you would expect a teen and a pre-teen to get at Christmas. And then it happened. There was one gift that stood out to the rest of them. It looked like a large box had been wrapped up and put over to Emily's pile of presents. What did they fill a box with 100 eye shadow pallets or something? Emily had been saving it till last and we all watched in anticipation as she unwrapped it. It was indeed a large box but what shocked me was that their was a...dummy..in there? It had bright ginger hair and almost glittering green eyes. "Huh...what's this?" Emily said before pulling out a business card like thing from the dummies front pocket. "Karru Marri Odonna Loma Molonu Karrano?" She and Chris both read aloud. "What does that even mean?!" Chris said in a confused tone. "Dunno..maybe it says something on the back?" Sure enough, it did say something on the back. It wasn't however a translation for the strange words, it simply read; "I'm Slappy, what's your name?" "So his name's Slappy?" Emily said. "Cool!" Chris said in reply. "I saw him in the shop window and I couldn't help but think that you would like him." Katie, Chris's mom, admitted. "Aww! Thanks mom, I love it!" Emily said before hugging her. Meanwhile Chris walked over to me and picked me up. "Don't worry Chucky, I think your cooler!" He whispered to me. 'Dam right I am.' I thought to myself as I eyed 'Slappy' with an unwelcoming stare. "Alright you two, I think it's time you went upstairs and cleaned your teeth." Mike, Chris's dad, said as he got up. "I'm going to make some breakfast. What would everyone like?" He said as he made his way to the living room door. "Oohhhh could we have sausage sandwiches?" Both Emily and Chris asked in union. "Alrighty then!" Mike replied as he turned to go into the kitchen. Chris and Emily ran upstairs to clean their teeth and get changed out of their pyjamas. "Hey Kate, do you think you could help me out there - I don't have the mother's power of doing 7,000 things at once!" Came Mikes voice from the kitchen. Katie laughed as she got up and went to help her husband with the food. And then..alone. It was just me, and that dummy. As I looked at him I could have sworn something had changed. That's when I realised his eyes had seemingly started to look towards me. 'What the actual fuck' I thought to myself. I could hear Kate and Mike busy in the kitchen and Chris and Emily getting ready upstairs. As soon as I know that no one's coming I say; "So are you fucking alive or not?" I say. All of a sudden, he turns his head at me and says; "Well, that's not a very nice way to greet someone."