Nice to meet you

Slappy Pov:

That badmouthed doll looked only slightly surprised at my response and the fact that I was alive. I was also a little surprised as to how he was alive. 'Looks like I'm not the only living puppet now. Oh well, seems like he could be a fun toy to play with.' "So your alive as well." I remark. "No shit Sherlock." He replies, getting up. Rude. I was about to say something when the doll grabs the front of my shirt, pulls me closer, takes a huge butchers knife and holds the blade to my neck. I wasn't scared of the blade at first. I was more scared at how fast he'd done the motion. It was all so sudden. Like he'd done it a million times before.. like he's had enough practice on real people to last a lifetime. He stared me right in the eyes and whispered in my ear; "I want you to listen closely puppet boy. This is MY house and MY family. I've killed men, woman and children. Don't think for one second that I won't add you to that list if you get in my way." As the armed doll said this, he dragged the blade gently across my throat. Whether he left a small line or not I don't know but what I do know is that I'm not gonna be messing with him any time soon. At that moment we hear the sounds of the kids running down stairs. We both go back to our original positions and just before the children enter the doll says to me; "By the way, the names Chucky."

A/n

So so so so SO sorry that this chapter is short and you have not heard from me for eternities! I hope you enjoyed this short paragraph (chapter?? Idk) I will try to harness some non existent motivation soon and continue this book! So, with that, I wish you a good morning/afternoon/night!