sweet girl

in which tatum and samantha have a little experiment, one that includes no clothes and a lot of dirty experiences shared between the two.

smut contains: praise kink (duh), thigh riding, oral (receiving and giving), etc.

it is a fem x fem smut so there's your first and only warning! this is a scene that was mentioned in my story 'put a little love on me' so if you would like the context, please go check that out!

***

Tatum's POV:

"Tatum you're finally here!" Sam shouted over the loud music, already handing me a cup of some drink in it. It didn't smell like alcohol but it definitely looked like it.

"What is it?" I asked Sam.

"It's some juice thing, I know you don't like alcohol that much. You hate hangovers, plus the smell of it reeks for you," Sam responded, my heart fluttering slightly. Did she really remember that about me? I didn't tell many people about that but maybe I did. "I used context clues Tate. I've barely seen you drink at parties, you're normally just high."

"Well thank you Sam," I responded, walking into the party more. Indie and Zayn weren't able to make it since the two of them were traveling this winter. Zayn was going back to Bradford to visit some family and Indie was in Switzerland with her family for a vacation.

I was extremely jealous of the two of them, especially since I was stuck here with my dumbass brother. Gemma was studying abroad this winter, trying to enjoy her last break before she went into the real world and had to find a job and be an adult.

"Is Harry here?" I asked Sam, not knowing if he was coming to this party or not. Some random person at school was throwing a party, I never knew who it was but I was always welcomed to any of them.

"Yes but he disappeared. He might be fucking some girl I think," Sam said, making me cringe. I never wanted to hear about my brother's sex life, especially when every girl at school would talk about it and I would stand there and just try not to accidentally hear something.

He was too much of a man whore for me to handle sometimes. But I wasn't judging, at least he was being safe and used a condom, or at least I hoped. I'm too young to become an aunt.

"You wanna dance Tate?" Sam asked, holding onto my hand and looking me up and down. Thank god it was almost pitch black in here because otherwise she would've seen the bright pink blush on my face and I didn't need to deal with her teasing me right now.

"Sure Sammy, let me just throw my cup away," I replied, tossing it into the nearest trash can before she yanked me to where everyone was dancing.

S&M by Rihanna was playing in the background while Sam and I started dancing. The bright, flashing lights in the room fit the vibe that everyone felt, the lights changing with the beat of the song.

As we were dancing, I felt some random dude grope my ass, moving quickly away from him, turning around to see who it was. Nathan was standing in front of me, an ugly smirk on his face before opening his mouth to speak.

"You look fucking hot Tatum," he whispered into my ear, the feeling that I got being uncomfortable. We used to be friends but then he developed some sort of crush, or obsession, over me and it weirded me out.

"Look Nathan I'm not into you like that," I awkwardly laughed, trying to find the nicest way to turn him down. Sam had disappeared, making me wonder where she went.

"Come on Tatum, just one night with me please. I can make you feel everything you want and more. It's one night. What harm is it gonna do?" he asked, practically begging. I was about to say no when I felt someone walk up behind me, their hands wrapping around my waist.