Chapter 8 (Explicit Version)

There are 2 versions of Chapter 8, a NSFW version and a clean version. This is the NSFW Version, if you would to view the clean version please skip to the next chapter. If you would like to view the explicit version please read this chapter and then jump to Chapter 9 where the story continues.

Don't worry it is the same story! One is just shorter than the other.

Thank you for reading and enjoy

tags: #Blowjob, #Handjob, #topkeith, #bottomlance, #riding, #eplicitterms4malegenetalia, #cumming, #kissing, #choking

LAST WARNING: NSFW Version, DO NOT VIEW if you are NOT 18+ or disinterested or TRIGGERED by sexual activity. Thank You, You have been Warned.

The thin boy stands in the large lake completely still, his waist down, still engulfed under the water. He keeps his face down towards the reflective surface below him, and he allows water to drip from his short, dark brown bangs lying against his face. He covers his eyes down to his bare, toned tan torso. Keith is mesmerized by the seemingly perfect boy before him.

Butterflies in my stomach erupt like a volcano. You appeared out of nowhere and mesmerized me, catching my eye like a moth to a flickering light.

How could a majestic creature like you emerge from the horrors surrounding me? Like sunlight after a storm, rain after a fire, and oxygen in suffocating lungs.

That first look when our eyes locked, you were color amongst the grey fog, a graceful angel emerging from the bleak darkness.

I did not think a delicate beast like you existed in this world of nightmares and shadows.

Just by looking at you, the cracks begin to clear, and flowers begin to bloom.

The stars begin to glimmer, and screams melt into harmony.

Whatever was once lost from my whole life was somehow found.

A map leading to treasure, a song sending chills down your spine.

The sun rising after a lonely night.

Birds chirping amongst clearing smoke from past fires burning life and homes.

A poet humming a tune to summarize the words they wish to speak but cannot find to even begin to describe you.

You are a fresh spring yet a comforting winter.

A blanket wrapped around me, protecting me from the harm surrounding me.

Troubles become past memories the moment my eyes landed upon you.

I do not know what I am feeling, but curiosity sits inside my mind, and when I look at you, you sink between my bones, satisfying a feeling of familiarity within my chest, which I thought I knew before.

Like touching for the first time, crying for the first time, you make me question if I have ever been in love before.

He felt guilty for just standing there watching the stranger like a creep. Keith blushed a slight red. He felt embarrassed at the idea of looking like a a creep and tried to think of an appropriate way to approach this situation. He felt a bit dizzy; the blood loss must have been catching up to the weak boy. He tried to hold himself up, but he slowly lost focus on the boy in the lake.