[ Chapter 9 ]

i woke up hearing that annoying bell again . should i replace with a soft ringtone ? . i hastely threw the bedcover to the other side , i shot to the door before opening it i looked at the mirror arranging my tangled hair and fix my clothes . Since these days unexpected visitors greet me .

"what the hell was it yesterday ?" Kwan barged in yelling at top of her lungs . gosh , does she ever remain calm ? . "a talk with your current boyfriend" .

"yah ! answer me correctly , why was he with you before we came ? why did he pull you in his lap ? why did he put a pillow over your lap and his hand under it ? and when the fuck did you two started dating ? you-" , i threw a pillow at her face , to stop her bickerings at which she furiously eyed me before grabbing tow cushions and aim for me from the speed of a bullet train .

"stop for your future child's sake" saying this i ran away .

"come here you !" she let out her wrath which is nothing to be serious about she is always like this . i giggled non-stop and ran around the house to not get in touch with her furious pillows .

i jumped on the couch from it's vertical angle , running to the opposite side , and jumped before running where ever my feet took me . but she did not stop , insted started throwing the pillows at me . i let out loud chortles , feeling all lively at the sight of her being this furiously-funny .

i ran towards my room and went around the bed to keep the distance . "you little-" she once again roared before marching towards me , causing me to get up the bed followed by her , i ran in circles on the bed to avoid her hits .

she threw me a pillow at my face causing me to fall on the soft carpet . "you better answer me" she came to me with heavy steps and charged at me with her pillows , she froze in between and was about to hit me again but started laughing along with me .

"stop , my stomach , hurts" she said barely able to catch , i myself couldn't handle myself . she layed on the ground beside me touching our foreheads , staring at the ceiling .

Finally after calming down a bit she spoke , "let's get ready for school if we don't want to visit the principle again" she got up fixing herself . i raised my hand to seek her . she scoffed and pulled my hand , "thank you , grumpy" i burst into fits of laughter , she crossed her eye brows "shut up , grizzly bear" she huffed "come down quickly or you come alone" she warned before leaving my place .

i got up to take a quick shower before wearing the suffocating school uniform . On my way my phone vibrated an without wasting time i picked it up .

"Hey , dad" i greeted my father to hear his soothing laugh from the other line which brings an instant smile on my face . "Did you do what i asked you for ?" he asks with a tone of hope , i reflect on what he said earlier when we met . "I keep forgetting it but i will tell her soon about this" i clutched on my bag and pocked my inner cheek with my tongue .

"You better do it cause i don't to break either yours or her's heart by hiding this for long" his tone suddenly plunged into seriousness , i hummed at his statement .

Time skip...

i noticed my surroundings . messier than always , i have to clean it anyways . i locked my apartment door and accompanied kwan who was waiting for me in the entrance .

once reached , she got up and i ran to her , putting my arm around her , to which she held so that i don't suffocate her .

"dating since two weeks" she eyed me tickling down my waist , i burst out laughing without caring about the surrounding and removed my hand from her shoulders to clutch my waist , preventing her to embarrass me like a maniac .

"spending time with your boyfriend , day to night and sometimes even stays to spend the night with you . you are really going fast" i nudged her arm , seeing her face getting all red , "did you-" . "ya ! ya ! , don't go to far , i didn't do anything ..... yet" she blushing turned her head , she is cute this way . "did you say 'yet' ? " i love teasing her like this . "no , i did not" she slapped my arms making me giggle . "but you said" i tried correcting her , "no , forget what i said" she's is still having her red face .

"you are cute when you blush" i chuckled , "i swear stop that or i will punch you" she warned . "ok" i again giggled , she avoided my gaze , afcourse to hide her blushing cheeks . "can i pinch those-" , without letting me completed she clenched her fist . knowing this sign , i ran pulling out my tongue . while she chased with me with her speed . Being honest , i love to see her like this , when she is all shy and blushing .

While running away from her unconscious about the surroundings .

I was really enjoying , with her chasing me like this , until someone grabbed my pulling me to it direction . Loosing my control i was choice less but to sink to that direction .

"you should be careful in the road" the familiar voice greets me , the pink flushes covering my cheeks without even looking at him . "o-ok" i replied still not looking at him . he gently loosened his grip on my hand "did something happen ?" he asked with seriousness in his tone .

yes , i can't stop stop thinking about yesterday , and you are at fault .

"no , nothing" i finally looked at him , only making my face get heated . I saw kwan still running not even a bit tired , but gradually stopped when saw us . "well , good morning Yoshi" she greeted him "a very good morning to you too" he smiled "Chung-hee is waiting for you near the opposite bus stop of your usual one" he informed her .

Ofcourse her boyfriend who she bought yesterday .

"ohh and why so ?" she crossed her eye brows . "he said he wanted to tell you something" . when he said this her cheeks flushed . cute . "and what are you doing here ?" she somehow controlled her cheeks . "Chung-hee and i met each other on our way , so we thought we could accompany you both but he said he wanted to tell you something so he went to the opposite bus-stop , while i came here " he innocently replied while i knew what it meant . she went past me , and i gave her a smirk which didn't go unnoticed by her and she increased her pace to reach him.

"so , a good morning to you" he finally smiled at me . "good morning" i returned his smile . "how was your sleep ?" he said as we started walking but at a normal speed , how does he expect me too sleep after what he did . "it was good as usual" i replied , it wasn't good at all the whole night i was so restless making all sorts of thoughts with him ."did you have a dream ?"

"yes"

"can i know ?" . well i don't get much happy dreams anyway .

"i don't remember , a person forgets his half of the dream when it wakes up and fully forgets it when it's fully awake . but people can write their dreams as soon a they wake up . so that they don't forget it . As for normal ones who don't note , they get a deja vu of that dream , remembering that they saw the incident happen before in the past and is happening again in the present , so i don't write any dreams . Cause getting a deja vu is better to remember what happened in your dreams . Deja vu's rarely happen , though"

"are you an oneirologist ?"

"no , you stupid" i chuckled , just how cutely he asked .

as we walked i sank a bit to the left to avoid crossing the footpath crossing . i accidently softly touched his hand while walking and getting my cheeks flushed again , but he didn't seem to notice . great , atleast i won't flush in front of him .

Out of the blue he clutched our hands , making my hear skip all the beats . i looked at him who was busy observing the surrounding . i smiled internally and slowly but hesitantly gripped his hands in return .

His hands are so warm , and soft . they are not rough and big like other men , his hands are slender long and soft on the inside , smooth as silk and white as milk .

i wanna hold them forever .

"these fingers are soft but they can be rough as well" he bought me out of my dreams , again giving me that crimson flushes .