18

Chapter 18 This is a kick to the iron plate

    Xuan Hongxi looked at the message sent by Qiao Wenrui and pondered for a while, then turned to look at a plate: "What is live broadcast?"

    He really didn't know or heard about this, and sometimes he really doubted that it was in the past. A hundred years or a thousand years have passed.

    If the human world has been developing steadily all the time, it will be fine. It has clearly experienced a disaster that is close to genocide. How can it develop like this within a hundred years?

    Yipan was originally depressed because he couldn't help Xuan Hongxi, but when he heard Xuan Hongxi ask it, he immediately sent out the definition of live broadcast: to produce and broadcast TV at the same time with the occurrence and development of the event. How the program is broadcast.

    Xuan Hongxi glanced at it and instantly understood the meaning of live broadcast: "In other words, live broadcast is to show others what I'm doing."

    Yipan: Your Excellency is really smart! (*▽`*)

    Xuan Hongxi ignored a tray of rainbow farts and said to Qiao Wenrui: "What can I live stream?"

    Qiao Wenrui: "Live music composition, I checked, there is no such type of live broadcast yet, maybe you can Create a precedent!"

    Xuan Hongxi: "Have you ever thought that no one is broadcasting live because this profession is not suitable for live broadcasting at all? Compose music is a process that requires thinking. You started live broadcasting just to let everyone see how you think?"

    Qiao Wenrui immediately replied: "Of course not. You can write the song first, and then sit in front of the instrument during the live broadcast and pretend to be fine. Anyway, you are good-looking, and in the final analysis, you use your face to attract them."

    Xuan Hongxi knew that this was fake.

    He has nothing against it, as long as the song is made by him, there is no problem with packaging it.

    But that doesn't mean it's really okay.

    He asked directly: "Have you seen a musical instrument in my house?"

    Qiao Wenrui: ...

    Qiao Wenrui knocked on his head and felt that his adoptive father was right, he always ignored the details.

    Originally, he had almost arranged Xuan Hongxi's path, and even planned the effect of the live broadcast, but he forgot that this person was not a child from a well-off family that he usually came into contact with.

    It's not difficult for those children to have one or two musical instruments in their hands. Can't afford a piano or an electric keyboard?

    However, now there is really a person who can't afford an electronic organ in front of him.

    It seemed that all plans were blocked before they even started.

    For a moment, Qiao Wenrui was thinking about whether to give Xuan Hongxi a musical instrument.

    But soon he came back to his senses and knew that he couldn't do this. Before, he could still say that he was optimistic about Xuan Hongxi, and he could also play the banner of Xu Hong, but he even bought musical instruments, almost subsidizing money to help Xuan Hong Xi, this is not logical.

    Qiao Wenrui sat in front of the smart terminal and pondered. He was a little unwilling. He clearly had a plan in place.

    He thought for a while and said, "Well, let's make an appointment to have a face-to-face interview. It's not very convenient to talk now."