33

Chapter 33

    Hearing the involuntary breathing of the people around him, Xuan Hongxi's killing heart suddenly rose.

    Thanks to him, he softened a little before, any sympathy is a waste for this guy!

    Xuan Hongxi pushed Yue Shaojun away with force, but Yue Shaojun released him smoothly.

    In fact, the moment he kissed him, he was also a little surprised why he had such an urge.

    So if he didn't want to let go, he wouldn't be easily pushed away.

    Originally, he wanted to leave immediately after withdrawing, and then let Hang Yucheng take over the next thing, and let the people at the scene clear their minds about what to say and what not to say.

    As a result, before he had time to leave, he saw Xuan Hongxi rushing over aggressively.

    When he saw that Xuan Hongxi's face was stained with a blush because of anger, and it became more and more bright and moving, Yue Shaojun was dazed for a moment by the beauty.

    This angry expression... is also very similar to Axi.

    As a result, he was so stunned for a moment that he did not escape Xuan Hongxi's attack.

    Xuan Hongxi has wanted to beat this dog man for a long time. He used to think about Gou and don't be impulsive. When he was the most difficult, it was because Gou lived.

    Now he doesn't want to be stubborn anymore, this dog man has been challenging his downline.

    It's okay to toss in private, do it in public, is he shameless?

    So Xuan Hongxi didn't even think about clenching his fists and greeted Yue Shaojun's face.

    But Yue Shaojun was caught off guard and actually staggered by his beating.

    This time, the scene was not gasping for breath but exclaiming one after another.

    Hang Yucheng, who had been working hard to pretend that he was the background board, suddenly had a fierce look in his eyes. He pulled out a gun from the waist of the guard next to him, and wanted to kill Xuan Hongxi on the spot.

    It's just that as soon as his arm was raised, he suddenly felt unable to control his body and leaned back directly.

    When he lay on the ground and met Yue Shaojun's gaze, his heart suddenly shrank, and the fear rising from the bottom of his heart made him freeze and dare not move until Yue Shaojun said coldly, "Get up."

    Hang Yucheng stood up a little embarrassed. Although he was not reconciled, he could only stare at Xuan Hongxi, feeling more and more that this fake product could not be left.

    The commander has made exceptions too many times because of this person.

    He stayed by the commander's side for so long, how could a fake take away all the commander's attention so easily?

    After Xuan Hongxi beat Yue Shaojun, he looked around and left without saying a word.

    He believed that Yue Shaojun would handle it well. Anyway, it wasn't him who was embarrassed by the news. He was scolded at most, and he had already thought about it.

    Looking at Xuan Hongxi's back, Yue Shaojun restrained himself from following up, and stood there for a while until the figure disappeared from the curtain, then he turned his head and walked out from the front door.