37

Chapter 37 Discovery of the Base Ruins

    Xuan Hongxi walked over with the squirrel and said, "I'm going to clean it up."

    Ming Wu immediately stopped him subconsciously and said, "The river is dangerous."

    Xuan Hongxi handed the squirrel to Ming Wu.

    Ming Wu was at a loss for a while holding the dead squirrel's tail. He held back for a long time and said, "Wild animals... unsanitary."

    Xuan Hongxi asked, "How many days do we have enough supplies?"

    Ming Wu responded very quickly: "Six days."

    After he finished speaking, he said without waiting for Xuan Hongxi to speak: "We will arrive at the first supply station in six days."

    Xuan Hongxi asked: "How many supply stations are there along the way? "

    One." Ming Wu said: "Actually the location of the ruins is not far."

    Xuan Hongxi said that of course I know not far, but you have all set up supply stations here, does Xu Hong really not know?

    But he didn't say it. In fact, whether Xu Hong really found the ruins, he didn't know.     When he came back on Wednesday

    , he saw Ming Wu was holding a huge squirrel in his hand, and was slightly taken aback: "What are you catching it for?"

    Ming Wu threw the squirrel on the ground and said, "Mr. Xuan caught it."

His eyes swayed back and forth on Ming Wu and Xuan Hongxi. He didn't quite believe it, but Ming Wu didn't need to lie to him.

    As a result, when he looked at Xuan Hongxi, Xuan Hongxi was on the ground picking out edible, or rather delicious nuts.

    He knew at a glance that it was the winter supplies hoarded by squirrels, and after a long silence he said, "It would be good to improve your life."

    Xuan Hongxi smiled immediately, feeling that these two people were probably not born with ice cube faces, they might have been Training the day after tomorrow, or being told not to have too much contact with him before going on a mission.

    He stood up quite naturally and took the dry wood brought back from Wednesday and said, "That's only yours."

    Ming Wu was a little surprised: "You don't eat it?"

    Xuan Hongxi took it for granted: "I have all these things, so I can exchange dry wood with you."

    Wed and Ming Wu glanced at each other, and they were a little surprised in their hearts. , they thought that the canaries who lived in the gathering place and had never survived in the wild would definitely be afraid and would approach them subconsciously.

    So what they need to do is to protect the canary and not get too close to the canary.

    As a result, they haven't really refused, and the canary has easily divided the three people into two camps.

    The two of them made a move, and he made a move.

    Mingwu thought of the canary just now... No, the neat and tidy movements of the Golden-winged Dapeng gave him a strong feeling: Maybe this time, he's gone from top to bottom.

    Xuan Hongxi didn't care whether the two would eat or not when he took the Chai, anyway, he had already paid the "money" and owed nothing to each other, so that he would have no worries when he started.