Chapter 2 - Plot

Lisa finally felt the urgency. She is an impatient person. Since she lost badly in the roundabout match, it would be better to attack directly. Therefore, one day, Jungkook was blocked on the road after class. As usual, the method that Lisa used was full of force.

Jungkook was in a good mood that day. He rode his bicycle slowly while thinking about the assignment in his head. Approaching near a crossroad, Lisa suddenly appeared. Her arms were wide open and blocked his way. Jungkook immediately braked and finally stopped when the wheel almost touched Lisa's leg.

Jungkook was shocked and angry. What's the matter with this person!! What if he hit her? Even if there was no injury, wouldn't it be bad to leave a scar? Jungkook glanced at Lisa's snow white calves. His thinking became erratic.

Lisa stared at Jungkook with wide eyes, "Jungkook, I like you!"

Jungkook, "..."

This sentence, I like you, caused Jungkook's to hold back the reproach that was about to come out of his mouth. He became a little fidgety but he looked calm from the appearance. He tilted his head and eyed Lisa, "And then?"

"Er..." Lisa didn't know how to answer. Originally, she was waiting to be rejected and then she would incite sensationalism to express she would not give up and so on. In the end, the words that were about to be said and Jungkook unexpectedly came out with a question. And then?

Then... I never thought about this question ah.... T_T

Lisa's head was in a short circuit.

Lisa's blank look made Jungkook thought of the rabbit he had raised. The rabbit that used to be scared stiff by a dog always had the same expression as Lisa, stupid and blank. Jungkook almost died of laughter in those days.

Jungkook realised that his thoughts are floating too far away. He hurriedly pulled his thoughts back. He did not look at Lisa anymore and pushed his bicycle away. After walking for ten steps, Lisa suddenly shouted at him, "Then, you will like me someday!"

Jungkook turned back and said, "Let's wait and see!"

For the first time, he smiled at Lisa. However, Lisa did not notice his smile, her attention was on Jungkook's bike.Lisa  suddenly had an idea in her mind. To outwit him, right, to outwit him!

On a dark and windy night, the plan of outwitting Jungkook was progressing well. Lisa took a two inch long nail and stood in between many bicycles. She started finding Jungkook's bicycle till she was blind and she finally found it.

She held onto the big nail and started jabbing. Poke and Poke... It just cannot go in!

"Stupid." Fang Rui lifted Lisa away, took out a small nail and hammer.

Lisa sweated profusely, "You are professional!"

"How's that? You are worshipping me, right?" Fang Rui said as he drove the nails into the tyre. In a short time, he nailed several nails into the tyres. At the same time, he did not forget to tease, "Rivet tyre ah, it is really fashionable."

Lisa is a little embarrassed, "This... is enough right?"

"Enough." Fang Rui said, while Lisa was not paying attention he put the nail into the side pocket of her bag.

Lisa was very gloomy and puzzled. How could there be so many nails on the bicycle tyres?

Lisa pretended to pass by and saw a worried Jungkook. She bravely stood up, "Jungkook, what's the matter with you? Your bike cannot be ridden?"

Jungkook glanced at Lisa, "How did you know?"

Lisa feels a little guilty, "I... guessed it...." Luckily, it was at night. The lighting in the environment is not very clear. Otherwise, Lisa's expression will show everything.

Jungkook didn't speak. Lisa asked carefully, "Do you want to use my bicycle?"

Jungkook, "Then, what are you going to ride?"

Lisa stopped talking. Hey, hey, hey do you want me to say it by myself? I am very reserved....

 Jungkook understood what Lisa meant. Now it seems that this is the only way. The dormitory is too far away from the teaching building. He doesn't want to walk back. Jungkook came to help to push Lisa's bike. "Thank you then"

Ah ha ha ha.... It's a success, it's a success! Lisa sat on the back seat of the bicycle and clenched excitedly. The next step is to hold Jungkook's waist and stick her face onto his back. In the dormitory, the dog faced teacher said, body contact is very easy to let a boy's heart soften and fall in love with her!

Lisa quietly and gently touched Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook shook. The bicycle went out of control and they fell into the grass by the road.

Lisa was a bit confused. This isn't in the plot right?

Jungkook was a little embarrassed. "I'm ticklish."

Lisa "..."

Jungkook stood up and wanted to pull Lisa up. She immediately hugged her knee and cried, "Ah, my leg hurts! Doctor, where is the doctor!"

Jungkook"..."

Lisa was sitting on the bicycle back seat. Her legs were swinging not to mention it being so comfortable.

Jungkook was pushing the bike. Because Lisa's legs were swinging, the balance of the bike is not well controlled. Jungkook Si felt puzzled. How could she be hurt from the looks of this?

When she arrived at the school hospital, Lisa said that the doctor didn't even open a band aid for her. She rolled her eyes and told her that she was alright and to come again the next time if she fell harder.

Lisa is sad. The only place she can call a wound is a bruise on her leg. If she presses hard, it will hurt. The doctor said it would recover in a few days.

My bitter meat plans ah, bitter meat plans. You just don't give me any chance to stay..... T_T

When Lisa came out, she saw Jungkook waiting for her in the corridor. He had her bag in his arms and a small box in his hands. That small box looks familiar.

Lisa walked over and finally saw what the small box is... It was the nail. It was used by Fang Rui when he committed the crime!

Jungkook raised his head and looked at Lisa . Lisa wanted to explain but after seeing the look in his eyes that was clear like fire, she couldn't explain.

Jungkook was not angry. He said, "I'm just curious. How did you nail it in?"

lisa didn't know what she was thinking. She raised her hand and quickly made a "clap" action and pretended to be a fierce martial arts expert, "Clap in"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows," With hands?"

"En!" Lisa nodded boldly.

Jungkook grabbed Lisa's hands and looked at her palm carefully. Lisa felt as if there were two flames on her cheeks.

Jungkook looked up at Lisa. The corner of his mouth raised into a smile, "Yes very manly". While saying, he let go of her hand.

Man.... ly..... Lisa was too heartbroken for tears.