Chapter 4 - Injured

Now, Lisa didn't know how to face Jungkook. She wished to apologise to him, but she didn't know what to say. Sorry, I didn't mean to molest you? It would be better if she didn't say anything....

For this situation, she didn't have the nerve to tell others. Just let this kind of embarrassing situation be buried in the hearts of the parties involved forever. Therefore, when Fang Rui saw Lisa keeping quiet and not mentioning Jungkook, he was quite surprised.

Lisa replied spiritlesly, " To keep my energy up and prepare for the next attack."

Fang Rui provoked her, "After attacking for so long, have you touched the enemy's brick?"

Lisa thought, "Whether I touched something? If I tell you, you will be scared to death."

In order to help Lisa relax, Fang Rui brought her to the football field. He pointed to the goal and said, "Just stand here and don't move. Don't worry, the mathematics department's skills are trash. Their ball wouldn't even pass by here."

Mathematics Department... A cold shiver went down Lisa's spine. "Erm that, Jungkook wouldn't be here right?"

"No he wouldn't. I haven't seen him play football." Fang Rui said as he ran to the football field. He didn't think about how it is even considered a kind of relaxation method for her, for Lisa to stand in front of the goal post without moving.

Lisa leaned against the goalpost with boredom. She saw Fang Rui running around in front of her like a horse and not feeling tired. Lisa yawned in boredom. As she yawned halfway, she suddenly felt nervous.

Jungkook! I thought he doesn't play football...

Compared to football, Jungkook prefers basketball, but it doesn't mean that he didn't know how to play football. Today, he was going to take a stroll in the field and try to understand some problems he faced. Such as why Lisa is avoiding him. When as a victim of molest he didn't mention anything.; Also, for example, since Lisa didn't pester him, he should be happy but why isn't he happy now? It seems that something has been taken away in his heart. It's empty....

As Jungkook thought about these problems which were harder than mathematics questions, he saw Lisa standing in front of the goal post.Her long black hair moving with the wind, her eeys shiny and daze as if thinking something. His vision didn't move away from the figure in the field.

... Fang Rui. Jungkook squinted his eyes. He knew of this person, and he knew that she always seemed to be hostile towards him. Now, he seems to understand a little bit where this hostility came from.

For some reason, Jungkook felt angry. At this time, the people in the mathematics department noticed Jungkook. They happened to be short of players, so they called out to Jungkook and asked him whether he could join them.

Jungkook agreed immediately.

After Lisa noticed Jungkook, she wanted to run away, but she felt that it would be too irresponsible. She then calmed herself down. Anyway, she couldn't get through here. At most, Jungkook would look at her from afar and wouldn't be able to rush up to her and beat her up. As long as she controls her expression and quickly runs away when the game is over, all of the problems wouldn't be an issue.

But Lisa underestimated Jungkook's skills, or rather, everyone underestimated him. This kid seemed to have a feud with someone. Once he was in the game, he was unstoppable. He ran left and right with the ball. But Fang Rui's defence is excellent, and it was hard for a man to break through it. He is currently irritable. Yet, he saw Lisa leaning back on the goalpost relaxingly, with her head down and texting on her phone. She didn't pay attention to him.

(╰_╯)# This is too much!

Jungkook made a long shot. The ball flew to the goalpost. The defenders came running quickly, but the ball suddenly deviated in the air and flew straight towards Lisa.

Fang Rui yelled at Lisa, "Lisa, quickly dodge!"

Jungkook was also panicking. He didn't expect the ball would fly towards Lisa. Speaking of which, why doesn't this fool know how to dodge?

Well, never use a guy's thinking to judge a girl's behaviour. Lisa is foolishly sending text messages, how can you expect her to have the vigilance and skill of an athlete?

Thus, in the wide and peaceful field, a female ghost-like voice wailed across the vast sky...

Lisa laid on the hospital bed. At last, she is hurt. Bitter meat plans ah, bitter meat plans. You are finally willing to show up.

Other than a little nosebleed, Lisa had no injuries. Even the doctors praised her skin as so solid, and it wouldn't be spoilt no matter how many times she fell.Lisa is intrigued that such words can be used to praise others.

But for the sake of being safe, her situation would be observed throughout the entire night. Fang Rui gave face and left, and left Lisa and Jungkook in the ward.

Both of them felt a little awkward, and didn't know what to talk about. Lisa's eyes were gleaming. With how she was staring at Jungkook, his heart beats more and more quickly.

Jungkook cleared his throat and broke the silence first, "Sorry, I didn't mean to do it."

Lisa, "Sorry, I didn't mean to do it."

Jungkook turned his head away. A little redness crept onto his face.

Lisa felt that she said something wrong again. She apologised sincerely, why does it sound like a hooligan again. Could it be that she is born with this potential?

Jungkook suddenly smiled and looked at Lisa. "En, it doesn't matter." The corner of his eyes which was originally raised up, raised even more when he smiled. His eyebrows were full of amorous feelings. Lisa's little heart began to beat quickly. Handsome guy, don't be so seductive!

Both of them were quiet again, and stared at each other. The atmosphere is a little subtle. Lisa finally lost her head over lust and said, "Jungkook, can you kiss me?"

Jungkook was stunned for a moment and didn't know how to respond. Logically speaking, he should refuse. Since they weren't in a relationship, they shouldn't do such unclear actions. But, emotionally, looking at Lisa's expectant eyes, Jungkook hesitated.

Lisa closed her eyes. Her tone was soft like a coquettish little animal, "Just once. Just think of it as a compensation for what happened today, okay? It's very painful to have a nosebleed."

Jungkook looked unwavered on the surface. But in his head, his reasoning and emotions are arguing against each other. Argue ah Argue. Finally, the emotions prevailed over reasons. Jungkook bent down, with one hand on the hospital bed, he slowly lowered his head and approached her.

Lisa laid quietly, and she breathed evenly.

Jungkook was a little surprised, "Lisa? Lisa?"

Lisa didn't respond....She fell asleep.

Jungkook straightened himself, and scolded "idiot" with a black face. He turned and left. After a while, he returned with a pile of food in his hand. Jungkook couldn't figure out why he did it, when he originally wanted to hide from her. As he thought about it, he could only explain it as that he needed to take up responsibility since Lisa was injured because of him.