I.

“How dare you trample over my feelings !”

That baritone voice yelled at the average figured guy as he cornered him in the wall.

Meet Nathan Cringer.Raven haired,sharp eyed ,tall and gorgeous badboy that everybody can think of-the right hand man of the leader of Black Capes.

“Gay relationship is weird enough ,it’s disgusting,that’s why!”

Stubborn and has a strong personality.This is Jin Cross-the younger brother of the leader of Black Capes.

“You may resemble like him ,yet you piss me off” Nathan emphasized as he crashed his lips on him.

Jin’s eyes widened.He tried to resist but this guy is too strong.How did they end up like this?

*Flashback*

“Are you alright ?”-a pair of hands reach out to a beat up teenager .

“Pale skinned,goddess? You’ve come to save me.”he  thought as his consciousness faded.

Holding a glass of wine,Nathan smiled at the memory of meeting his first love.

“Nathe”

Speak of the Angel.There he is .Stephen Salvajan Cross.Timid yet beautiful despite being a guy and the leader of Black Capes-the love of his life.It’s one-sided though.

Stephen waved at him and smiled.Nathan can hear his heart thumping just by seeing that beautiful person walking towards his direction.”I really love this person,if only he could love me back,I’ll be the happiest man alive”he thought.

“You alright ?” He was brought to reality when Stephen spoke to him with their faces a few distance apart.

His eyes landed on his lips.Damn he wanted to kiss him so badly.

“Your face,it’s red” He spoke again and put his hand on Nathan’s forehead. “You don’t have a fever either,don’t tell me you’re drunk already?” Stephen pouted and sniffed him.

Nathan’s body is on fire.How can this guy be so dense,seducing him like that.He’s in a pinch right now.He can feel his junior standing up.

“Stephen I..”He said as he was now  holding both of his shoulders. “For a long time,I..”

“Nooooooooooo”

A loud scream caught their attention.

Before Nathan could react ,Stephen was already facing those guys causing havoc in the bar.

 “Pathetic!” A fat guy  managed to land a hit on Stephen when he saved the girl from being beaten.

“Shit!”Nathan shouted as he dashed to help Stephen.

Seeing the blood coming from his beloved‘s mouth,Nathan‘s  mind become muddled as anger consumed his whole being.

He grabbed the bottle of beer beside him and smashed it to that fat guys head.With a swift movement he also managed to hold the guy’s arm and paralyzed it behind his back. “Die!” He uttered as he tossed him aside.

(sfx.*Clap*  *Clap*  *Clap*)

“Isn’t this Cringer of the Black Capes?How dare you do that to my brother”  A tall,muscular guy with tattoes all over his body came.

Judging from his appearance,he must be Marl-the leader of “MarlBoro’s” .He came together with a bunch of his underlings–They are the brutal gangsters ruling the West Region of Amazon City.

“Tch!” Nathan smirked as he stretched his arms a little and immediately attacked them.

Knives,fists and even chains came swinging at him,but he’s too skilled for a fighter.They didn’t even manage to touch him.

“What a bunch of losers!” He said as he look at fallen bodies of those gangsters.

“Are you referring to yourself ?” Marl grinned.

Nathan cursed himself deep inside for he was too preoccupied with those stupid underlings of this man who was now pointing his knife in Stephen’s neck.

“Are  you kidding me?” Nathan laughed sarcastically which angered his enemy.

And when Marl was about to stab Stephen,a gunshot was heard and as he fall unto his knees the stranger immediately confiscated his knife.

“I know you were in there” Nathan spoke.

The stranger just look at him,went near Stephen as he tried to lift him.”Are you okay?” he said and as Stephen saw him,the latter immediately hugged him which triggered Nathan’s jealousy.

“Ahemn,Who do we owe our thanks anyway?”

The stranger smiled.

“His younger brother probably”

Nathan was shocked to see Stephen’s younger brother for the first time eventhough he heard stories about him.

After that they went to the Black Cape’s hideout to treat Stephen.The members of their gang were worried about them,and promised to take revenge but Stephen forbid them,which Nathan also agrees.

When night came,they held a welcome party for the Stephen’s younger brother.

Liquor everywhere ,Loud music.The gang members were having fun.

“Ah,this tastes good” the younger brother said as he drink that glass of beer intended for Stephen.

Nathan was somewhat thankful for Stephen is close to being drunk but he was saved by his brother.He was also amazed how a minor drink this much liquor casually and his big brother isn’t even stopping him.

He excused himself for a while to take his breather.And as he reached for some in his pocket,a hand suddenly grabbed his cigarretes.

Nathan glared at him as he turned to face the annoying bastard who was smiling at him.

“Will you give me that?” he ordered Stephen’s younger brother.

“If you leave my brother alone ,then I’ll think about it” he replied

Why should I?,I promised to protect him”

The younger brother rolled his eyes.

“You’re inlove with Stephen right?,I’ve been watching you,you are inching to touch him”

“How dare you trample over my feelings !”

That baritone voice yelled at the average figured guy as he cornered him in the wall.

*End of flashback*

Jin’s body actually betrayed him.The kiss felt so good especially that tongue,that his knees gave in as he hold on to Nathan while gasping for air.

“Funny how this disgusting thing felt so good right?”

Those were the last words he heard as his consciousness faded.