Announcement

Crescendo

~
The girls were getting ready for their announcement about the collab with exo.

"Girls be ready in 5~ were almost starting" the stage manager said. Their stylists did some final touch-ups and they stood up and went to the set.

It was nothing much just a small room with a couch and some few pillows. "How do they expect us to fit in that couch?" Mia asked. Eya shrugged.

They were to come in next after exo. They came in and did the starting things. "Girls" Suho signalled for the girls to go out.

"Seems like there are no chairs, where will you sit?" Kris asked.

"Simple, sit on the floor, with the pillows" Tori said and sat down.
The other girls followed.

Exo, with shocked faces, continues. "So as they were saying, we are doing a collaboration. We're currently working on it and we are all excited for you guys to hear it."

~
THIRD PERSON
When it was posted, the fans got excited. It went trending worldwide in Twitter.

The fans were posting things about how it's going to sound like, when is it going to release and things like that. But the most interesting ones were these ship names.

They were:
SEya ~ Sehun and Eya
FranZi ~ Mia and Tao
KaEya ~ Kai and Eya

Those were the only ones. Jade and Tori are not included for some reason.

~the next day
Both crescendo and Exo were practicing their dance for their new music video.

"Okay guys break!" The dance choreographer said. "Eya, will you go with me to the bubble tea store just a few blocks away?" Kai said. "Sure why not" Eya replied and they headed their way outside.

Tori saw this and also saw sehun frowning. She was feeling thirsty too so she followed Eya and Kai.

The bubble tea store was in a beige Color and it has a vintage style to it.

She ordered and sat down beside Eya. "Wasn't expecting to see you here Tori" Eya said. "Yeah me too- oh wait, am i intruding something going on? You know what? I'm going. You can enjoy your milk tea! :)" Tori said.

She went out. Eya and Kai thought that she was already heading back to the building. But instead she went inside a shop and bought clothes.

Eya and Kai was having an awkward conversation. "So.... Did sehun tell you the thing yet?" Kai asked.

"Yeah. I mean. I don't want you both to ruin your friendship" Eya said. "Don't worry we agreed that everything will be ok and will be back to normal when you choose" Kai said.

How can it possibly be ok in the end? Eya thought. "Ok..."

"But I'm sure you will pick me instead Of him. I will give you everything you want. When you will cry, I will be there. You can steal my hoodies and shirts and watch Netflix with me all day. I will do anything just to get you Eya. Anything. Because I like you... A lot" Kai said which left Eya breathless.

"I don't know...." Eya said. "Don't worry, there's still time to choose" Kai said.

They finished their bubble teas and went back to the building.

Tori's POV
When I was done shopping I went back to the building. There were a few fans so I stopped and gave them an autograph.

I went inside the lift and pushed the 5th floor button. When it stopped I went to the double doors and opened it.

When I went in I saw this girl wearing a coat. She wasn't facing me so I couldn't really see her face. But something in her made me think that I've seen her before.

When I closed the door she turned to face me. Then I saw her. The face that I have waited so long to see. The girl that was there for me since we were both young. My best friend...

"Ella?!"

~~~~~~
A/N: shakieya Ella is élan here ok?

Guys you should check out shakieya because her stories are SO good. Especially Two Moon High its her latest book. Make sure to go check it out! :)

~xNiña