"New friends"

Disclaimer(again): Bad English, dramatic lmao

As I walked in, I see Blanche nowhere to be seen.

"Here we are Venti! make yourself comfortable. Do you want to eat or drink? I could serve you something."

"Really?! In that case I would love to drink a glass, no no, a bottle of dandelion wine."

"Uhm Venti, aren't you a little too young to drink? I'm like 15 and I don't drink."

"Well I'm 2- I mean I'm 15 too!" (we all know venti is LITERALLY at least 1000-2000 years, no centuries old.🤦‍♀️)

"Well whatever, get yourself sick. I don't really care if something happens to you -_-"

"HAH??!!"

As I said that, Venti looked like he was about to explode. "Uhhh hey I-I didn't really mean it you know.." I said. (This is dramatic WHAT.😬)

"Ok like I know I was kinda dramatic but cmon, don't say that to a poor lonely person."

"I- uh- its getting dark now! Haha!We should head to my uh room?"

".... Ok."

I set up a floor bed for Venti. He took of his shoes and hat and jumped on the bed.

"Ahhh It feel's so good laying down on the bed after such a long time."

"WHAT?!" I shouted. "EVERYONE SLEEPS ON A BED OR MATRESS, HOW DO YOU EVEN SLEEP?!"

"OH UHM, never mind about that-" Anyways, what do you do at a sleepover?"

"Hmmm I think we usually talk about stuff, tell stories, or just well sleep."

"Eh?? that's it? sounds boring." venti pouted.

"Ooh I know how about lets play truth or dare!"

"Sure sounds good I guess." Venti chirped.

"Ill go first, Truth or dare Venti?" I said while sitting beside him.

"Ill go with..dare!"

"I dare you to..kiss me." I said while showing a smug face.

"EHHH?!" Venti's face turned red.

"Oh I'm just kidding~, you are so easy to mess with. I dare you to...let me wear your coat."

"Oh I'm okay with that! As long if it isn't anything like kissing, it's too weird-"

"I wore his coat and said, woah it looks so good on me!" I should keep this for myself. hee-hee~ Wait no- I cut him off. "If you let me sleep with this, ill let you sleep with my teddy bear."

"Ok fine, my turn. Truth or dare"

"Hmmmm, truth"

"Ok, am I handsomee?? Venti said childishly"

"Venti you aren't handsome." He almost cried until I said- "

You are fine, like for real.

Venti blushed,  after that he said:

"I uh, it's getting late! We should sleep! Hehe..."

Venti went to sleep as I went to my bed and did the same.

Venti's Pov:

I woke  up at nearly 1:00 Am to see Y/N shivering. "She must be freezing" I said. I had an Idea. I went to cuddle with her to make her warm, but I had to make sure to wake up earlier than her to not let her catch me doing this. "This is the weirdest and dumbest idea I've had." I mumbled.

"A few hours later it was 4:00"

I woke up ready to go back to my bed but as I tried to walk, something pulled me. It was Y/N! She said:

"Ughhh Venti please don't go...I want to cuddle a bit more..."

I blushed so hard I almost wanted to shout but I couldn't wake her up. I'm guessing she's half asleep. I went back to sleep with her.

*Time skip*

Y/N's Pov:

"Ahh, what a nice morning to wake up on Venti's arms, wait...VENTI?!" I shouted. "VENTI, WHAT AM I DOING IN YOUR ARMS?"

"Uhhmm I went to cuddle with you because you were cold and you didn't let go-"

Blanche went in and said:

"Y/N Is it what I think it is??" She tried to laugh.

"UH NO! WE WERE UH-"

"Its ok darling, I heard your conversation outside and I came to rush after you shouted. Also, sorry I wasn't here last night, I was busy finding the crates sent to us. It was for our new supply of fruit. Don't forget to get ready. Ill go prepare-"

"Wait Blanche- I was going to ask If I could head to Liyue with Venti?

"Well, I mean I have things I need help with. Maybe you guys could help out for 1 day with unloading the crates and then you can go." :)

"YAY!!!" Me and Venti said while hugging each other.

"I have something to attend to, you guys can go round' monstadt. We'll unload the crates tomorrow." After that, Blanche closed the door and left.

While me and Venti prepared, he told me:

"Hey you should try out the dandelion wine I told you last night!"

I didn't get to answer but he just grabbed my hand and said:

"Lets go!!"

What an annoying bard.